Deleted

Removing WoW Account from Battle.net

Hey,

So i currently have 2 wow licenses on my battle.net

WoW1: Which use to be my main account where i have lots of mounts and achivements

and i also have

WoW2: an account i made to do RaF with a friend which happens to now be my main account where i have also complied a load of achivements

My questions is, if i were to request to have WoW1 removed would i then lose the achievements from that account on my Battle.net? i.e would it take away from my total achievements points?

Yes I'm pretty sure it would.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can have up to 8 WoW accounts under a single battle.net account. You also CANNOT remove a full WoW account from a battle.net account. If Blizzard would move the WoW1 account to another battle.net account also under your same name, it would lose all mounts, pets, and achievements other than character specific ones such as paladin and warlock mounts. That is also a pretty big "if" for Blizzard to do that.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

I have 3 WoW accounts and i asked Blizzard some time ago if I could merge them. Apparently even if you pay to transfer all your characters from one account to another the empty account stays open. They won't remove your account, it stays there idle after the subscription runs out.