Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It was amazing to see how much Gamergate accomplished with little fanfare. When has a movement won so decisively (they literally accomplished every single one of their goals) and was made to look like they lost in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It was amazing to see how much Gamergate accomplished with little fanfare. When has a movement won so decisively (they literally accomplished every single one of their goals) and was made to look like they lost in the media.
    Shall we play a game of ''where is Milo'' ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    As someone who doesn't understand a thing about gamergate (other than zoe Quinn sleeping with dudes to get her game promoted). I have never understood the pandering that games media does to the SJW crowd. An example of this is alex mauer. (S)he went on a spree of false DMCAs, pissed off untold number of let players and even dmca videos of him/her before their transition. Coupled with the fact that they are clearly mentally unhinged. Game journalism however has painted mauer as a victim instead of truthfully reporting that they're DMCAing everything unlawfully.
    By ''being SJW'' you mean pushing dangerous left wing points like ''being slightly more liberal than the only game acceptable for the usual suspects, Ethnic Cleansing'' ?

Because for the usual suspects, any game that is not about a white bald space marine murdering minorities, (if possible without saying a word because dialogue if for wusses) is ''SJW''. If there is a girl in the game and she is wearing more than a bikini that would be banned in Brazil, it's ''SJW''. Somehow, if the game is about killing thinly veiled expies of Nazis, it's also SJW (in their usual mental confusion, the usual suspects somehow managed to miss for 30 years the characterization of the Empire in Star Wars)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-29 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Shall we play a game of ''where is Milo'' ?

- - - Updated - - -

By ''being SJW'' you mean pushing dangerous left wing points like ''being slightly more liberal than the only game acceptable for the usual suspects, Ethnic Cleansing'' ?
    I wish you would play a game of making coherent sentences.

Gamergate was a preview of the trump presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Gamergate was a preview of the trump presidency.
    Considering how far to the left they leaned and the ethnicity of its members, I somehow doubt that.

Considering how far to the left they leaned and the ethnicity of its members, I somehow doubt that.
    It just showed the utter insanity of progressives

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    No, doing things like trying to get a video game removed from stores because you can kill females in it as well as males.

Also known as, censorship.
    Which censorship there was in the USA ? Which game was banned in the USA ?

-DOAX 3, with the 100 000 copies worldwide ?
    -Senran Kagura various release, that even the bête noire Kotaku gently mocks at worse ?

It's really fun to see Americans crying about ''censorship because we can't see boobies'' and assume it's because of SJW

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HabitualLiar View Post
    Even if Trump kills someone personally, as long as he makes the MSM and SJW left mad, I will still vote for him. I don't care about the country as much as I care about triggering the other side, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
    I heard that if you put your cash on fire and post the video of it online, it will really annoy liburals.

I mean... I just told you? SJWs got Target to pull GTA V off the shelves in Australia.
    Ah, okay, you assume that videogame censorship in Australia is because of SJW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    >GG
    >Left leaners

lol

Link that petition.

https://kotaku.com/target-australia-...xua-1666096131

It's really cute that GGers are so brainwashed into hating ''liburals'' that they imagine that their ''pals'' of the right like GTA V...
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-29 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    I still don't get what gamergate is about.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    A historic event closer to the release of Call Me Maybe, than we are to the event itself, 3 years ago, the gaming press declared that gamers are over.
    https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...s_are_over.php
    And where's Gamergate now?

Yeah.

Oh right, r/TheDonald...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

nothing more than a cancerous meme that got pushed way too far,let's forget it

Quote Originally Posted by HabitualLiar View Post
    Nah, I think presenting facts, hiring base on merit, and be a productive member of the society triggers them enough.
    And ''facts'' are of course whatever GOD POTUS said in the last hour.

I think it's really funny that in your mind gamers are a bunch of really conservative hate mongers when in reality they are a bunch of liberal millennial's who like to meme and post reaction gifs.

It's just that your goalpost keeps moving while everyone else in the world stays the same.
    Ah yes, ''liburals'' GGers. That one is rich, considering the post history of some GGers on this very board.

Then again, for the usual suspects, allowing ''wumin'' to vote is dangerously libural and lots of them still cry like little girls over the South losing in 1865...
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-08-29 at 01:51 PM.

WoW, reading the article in the OP it's no wonder people fought back. Pure hate and vitriol for the vast majority of gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    WoW, reading the article in the OP it's no wonder people fought back. Pure hate and vitriol for the vast majority of gamers.
    As opposed as the hatred of GG posters for anyone who is not a white ultra-conservative gun-toting white male.

''No, I like wumin, but proper wumin, who obey me like a dog and have sex with mah on command and make mah sandmiches. All duh others are feminists that should get a bullet in duh head''

''No, I like minorities, but one who know their place, AKA that can be lynched or bombed when I feel grouchy or inadequate.''

''No, I like homosexuals, as in 16 years old school girls in anime''

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-08-29 at 03:37 PM.

Gamergate is a perfect example of how an issue with more than 2 sides gets construed to only be about sexism.

Gee, I wonder where Anti-GG is now.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As opposed as the hatred of GG posters for anyone who is not a white ultra-conservative gun-toting white male.
    '
    Your first coherent sentence and it has no basis in fact lol