10+ Year Old Account

New comic: Wasted Land

https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-u...wn-wasted-land

Lets finally hear Roadhog's part of the story.

Now I feel like Hog is a nice and misunderstood Roadhog. D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    All it needs is the "I used to be a bandit/illegal pit fighter/investment banker, until the love of a good woman got me to settle down. And then we had Lil' Piggers, the light of my eye, my baby. And then the war took both of 'em from me" treatment.

Roadhog is pretty intimidating in this comic. They should nerf him some more in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    All it needs is the "I used to be a bandit/illegal pit fighter/investment banker, until the love of a good woman got me to settle down. And then we had Lil' Piggers, the light of my eye, my baby. And then the war took both of 'em from me" treatment.
    And here's Lil' Piggers as the next hero to be released in Ow. @GennGreymane

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what Hog did to get the Queen to dislike him

Its implied Hog was kinda responsible for the Omnium blowing up anyway

Furious over the loss of their homes, Mako and the others turned to violent rebellion. They formed the Australian Liberation Front and struck against the omnium and its robot population to take back the lands that had been stolen. Events continued to escalate until the rebels sabotaged the omnium's fusion core, resulting in an explosion that destroyed the facility, irradiated the region, and littered the Outback with twisted metal and wreckage for kilometers around.
    http://overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Roadhog

i was hoping to find out more about junkrats treasure, seems to be a really big deal. Only thing we know now is that hog owns 50 percent of it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Kinda seems to be like he's saying the world deserves criminals for what they did to his homeland.

Not really a nice thought overall. It is nice to see he's not extremely one dimensional though.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Roadhog is pretty intimidating in this comic. They should nerf him some more in game.
    Shooooooooo.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    He doesn't seem to be the type to talk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    i was hoping to find out more about junkrats treasure, seems to be a really big deal. Only thing we know now is that hog owns 50 percent of it haha.
    it might be a lie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    it might be a lie
    He produced plenty to try get back into Junkertown and he's renowned for his heists. No reason not to think it's real.