Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I'm not criticizing FFA deathmatch, at all; I enjoy it a lot. I'm just kibitzing that it's "good practice", outside of (as you mention) twitch skills. It favors certain heroes, and disfavors others, and that won't translate to other game modes at all.
    It goes without saying heroes like Mercy aren't all going to have an equal practicing opportunity. But I'm confused how you think practicing one's aim isn't going to translate into any other game mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It goes without saying heroes like Mercy aren't all going to have an equal practicing opportunity. But I'm confused how you think practicing one's aim isn't going to translate into any other game mode.
    There's a lot to comp play other than twitch aiming skills, is the point I was making.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's a lot to comp play other than twitch aiming skills, is the point I was making.
    You can have a solid understanding off everything team related in comp... but you still aren't going to have a good time if you aren't hitting anyone in it.

Anyone know if the "Your rendering device has been lost." bullshit is resolved?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Anyone know if the "Your rendering device has been lost." bullshit is resolved?
    That's an AMD driver issue, you should have rolled back when that one was released. I've not looked for any updates since then.