Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    where do you buy the ensamble?
    I'd love to know too. Only see the S1-2 set at the vendor.

EDIT: Apparently they forgot to add the armor set for EU, while US has it already. Blizz is aware of it though.
    Last edited by mmoc7715b20d46; 2017-08-30 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by azuzu View Post
    I'd love to know too. Only see the S1-2 set at the vendor.

EDIT: Apparently they forgot to add the armor set for EU, while US has it already. Blizz is aware of it though.
    This makes me furious.

To me it looks like the whole set fits better together now. It's all orange/red instead of Orange shoulder and helm and green rest.

(And for the love of god, take a goddamn screenshots. I can't fathom what kind of train of though leads into taking a photo of a computer screen.)

screenshot in 2017 lul

btw this set looks much better in red so idk wtf is the issue
    Last edited by omegalulz; 2017-08-30 at 11:32 AM.

It looks 1000x better in red. I was actually sad at the fact the green wasn't changed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Feel you, im on eu and about to pick up elite mog on all my chars after I've slept and I'm not suprised Blizzard messed up this. It's clearly not intended. Jesus people xD
    Huh? You can buy the elite appearance on all chars even if you only got the necessary rating on only one of them? I thought Blizzard was anal about having to "earn" things on all classes (no account wide mounts because hurr you can earn on rogue but you might not be able to do it on a priest durr), and yet you can buy the elite appearance on say warrior if you earned it on a rogue? Huh?