Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't help but wonder one of the reasons Holinka stepped down was blizzard not giving pvp enough development resources to make good rewards etc.

Edit: i have about 800 ish marks languishing in my bags now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    I can't help but wonder one of the reasons Holinka stepped down was blizzard not giving pvp enough development resources to make good rewards etc.

PVP rewards are kind of a joke tbh. Honor system requires a lot of farming and rewards recolors of what you get in the first 4 ranks. Could have at least added something unique to pvp to spend marks on, except transmog sets that anyone who did some pvp has them anyway.
    Or at least make it more interesting .. some all new mount model that is available only through the system that has armor additions as you advance in rank instead of a freaking recolor.

Deleted

implying the pvp team actually has any resources xdd

I had a lot of marks as well (almost 1,000), but then started buying PvP transmog sets for alts that don't PvP, as well as PvP weapon transmog sets (those cost a whooping 80 Marks for all the weapons of a given season), thus I'm in need of farming more marks right now.

As for the rewards, I don't mind the 30x Marks of Honor, but the AP item was just dumb. Marks at least allow me to buy cool transmogs that will still be useful for future expansions, while the AP item is pretty forgetable.

They could unlock opposite faction colors of past seasons' transmog gear instead. Or just reward a Vicious Saddle (thought some people would complain about this one).

So just reporting in on an anomaly I experienced today... upon hitting prestige 20 honor level 49, I was rewarded the title ' Legionary', which I then lost when I hit prestige 21

Anyway I'm wondering if that title is perhaps reserved for prestige 24 in the next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    So just reporting in on an anomaly I experienced today... upon hitting prestige 20 honor level 49, I was rewarded the title ' Legionary', which I then lost when I hit prestige 21

Anyway I'm wondering if that title is perhaps reserved for prestige 24 in the next season.
    Weird. I'm almost there myself. I'll post what I saw later this week, if I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I had a lot of marks as well (almost 1,000), but then started buying PvP transmog sets for alts that don't PvP, as well as PvP weapon transmog sets (those cost a whooping 80 Marks for all the weapons of a given season), thus I'm in need of farming more marks right now.

As for the rewards, I don't mind the 30x Marks of Honor, but the AP item was just dumb. Marks at least allow me to buy cool transmogs that will still be useful for future expansions, while the AP item is pretty forgetable.

They could unlock opposite faction colors of past seasons' transmog gear instead. Or just reward a Vicious Saddle (thought some people would complain about this one).
    I'd love horde/alliance crossover PvP set recolors, or maybe a recolored Stormdrake or Nightmare dragon mount at the very end of this grind, once Blizzard exhausts there seemingly limitless supply of unicorn mount recolors.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Weird. I'm almost there myself. I'll post what I saw later this week, if I remember.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love horde/alliance crossover PvP set recolors, or maybe a recolored Stormdrake or Nightmare dragon mount at the very end of this grind, once Blizzard exhausts there seemingly limitless supply of unicorn mount recolors.
    If I'm not mistaken, after this season, there's one more unicorn recolor left, but still two more seasons. There was a datamined "Prestigious Saber/Skeletal Horse" mount way back in the beginning of Legion, which was just a new dark recolor of the Vicious Saber/Skeletal Horse, but without the faction flags. I think this will be the final mount reward of prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, after this season, there's one more unicorn recolor left, but still two more seasons. There was a datamined "Prestigious Saber/Skeletal Horse" mount way back in the beginning of Legion, which was just a new dark recolor of the Vicious Saber/Skeletal Horse, but without the faction flags. I think this will be the final mount reward of prestige.
    I completely forgot about this. I just found it..

Looks pretty nice, but a bit too much like the already available Vicious horse like you mentioned

So with 3 seasons left, We only have 2 known mounts remaining. My guess would be that next season we get bamoozled and get AP or something in place of the mount, then maybe black coarser in s7, and the skeletal horse in s8
    Last edited by Nhiosis; 2017-09-20 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than another unicorn mount for sure, but I'd like to see something different from horse style mounts, they're so boring and common.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect