New female blood elf bow shooting animation

I don't know if anyone noticed, but we got new shooting animations with bows (I suppose it happened because of aleria coming to play, she has to look nicer).

This is the old one (you have to go to around 1.42 to see it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXZfrlskkW8

And here is the new one: http://imgur.com/a/7FTIo

You can see that they used to hold the bow at around 45degrees angle, and now it's closer to vertical, looks nicer in my opinion. Minor change that wasn't mentioned.

Deleted
    Only things i noticed is Alleria looking at my bow.

Does she still break her neck when shooting or was the animation changed too?
    Last edited by Syld; 2017-08-30 at 03:35 PM.

Deleted
    Caught me really of guard since it was never mentioned in any video/ptr notes. I was just, well something is different, but the new animation really grew on me. It looks way more realistic.

This has been known for some time, there were at least one thread about this (in General Forum) and I think WoWhead made an article about it.

I think the new animation is better, specially if you are not shooting on the move. It's actually the human female shooting animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting to feel like Warlocks will be the last anything in game to get new animations.....

Deleted
    As bm the blood elf animation looks out of place. Autoshots are made with left leg extended, yet when you kill command or any other ability, the model instantly switches the legs (right leg forward) and then switches back again, so with haste and bloodlust and what not, you can imagine how ridiculous it looks .... For a game being out for so long, it shows quality signs of degradation.