Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Doesn't mean he isn't correct.
    Neither did I state he was.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Did...did she really compare jail/prison to concentration camps?
    You clearly don't know the details of what that sherrif did. Read up, then post again. Pink underwear. Tents in the dessert. That wasn't all, either.

Alt right on twitter " wow wouldnt it be cool if we could ethnically cleanse the US of jews and blacks, wow you disagree with me your a SJW cuck who hates freee speech"
    Same alt right" wow you had the audacity to do a mock killing of our president, im so trigggered and want you to be jailed for you offensive speech!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Neither did I state he was.
    Lol, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    She should've gone to jail for threatening the president.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ore/614332001/
    She's not sorry because the controversy died down, she was never sorry to begin with. When it's all said and done no one cares about Kathy Griffin how is struggling to stay relevant!

Did...did she really compare jail/prison to concentration camps?
    Are you surprised after the overuse of words like Nazi and fascist? Everything is Nazi Germany now.

It's a shame she apologized to begin with, I would have applauded her for having the decency to stand up to the overwhelming idiocy that is plaguing the nation and the world at large.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh hey. More people that think there shouldn't be consequences to their speech because it's "good" speech.
    If you're right, you're right. Plenty of the feigned "outrage" from the alt-right about shutting down their hate speech. Good example of "good" speech. Shout if you need more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Are you surprised after the overuse of words like Nazi and fascist? Everything is Nazi Germany now.
    No, that's just your screwed up view. The alt-right/neo-con supports are nazi germany - because that's what they say they support. Pay attention and stop lying.

Shouldn't have apologized, to begin with. There was nothing wrong with what she did.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    She's not sorry because the controversy died down, she was never sorry to begin with. When it's all said and done no one cares about Kathy Griffin how is struggling to stay relevant!
    Lol, solid point. I have to admit I could give two shits about her personally nor any about what she's doing overall. Only this incident brought her to my attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    You clearly don't know the details of what that sherrif did. Read up, then post again. Pink underwear. Tents in the dessert. That wasn't all, either.
    Oh, shit, my bad. Tents in the desert and pink underwear is TOTALLY the same as innocent people being rounded up, starved, tortured, experimented on, and brutally murdered...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course she isn't sorry.

Literally the first thing I said when she did that shitty apology was "She's not sorry she did it, she feels sorry for herself that the backlash happened"

She's just a piece of shit.

America was founded in the Age of Enlightenment. Our Founding Fathers were heavily influenced by philosophers like John Locke who promoted "life, liberty, and property." The first handful of Presidents were guided by such tenets as they molded and shaped the Office of the Presidency. But now we live in the Age of Memes and Donald Trump is exactly the President we deserve in today's age. Kathy Griffin essentially posted a meme, like any other shitposter on the internet, and while it wasn't a very spicy or dank meme, she was well within her rights to post it according to the parlance of our time. You can tell she's not very adept in the way of memes because she apologized instead of doubling down on the troll. Now she's recanting her apology? She should just quit while she's behind and leave the shitposting to the younger generations who clearly get it more than she ever will.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

If you're right, you're right. Plenty of the feigned "outrage" from the alt-right about shutting down their hate speech. Good example of "good" speech. Shout if you need more.

- - - Updated - - -

No, that's just your screwed up view. The alt-right/neo-con supports are nazi germany - because that's what they say they support. Pay attention and stop lying.
    Yawn. Why is she crying again? She isn't in jail. She got her free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    She should've gone to jail for threatening the president.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ore/614332001/
    What about freedom of speech? Did she make any actual threats?

As or her apology, just like everyone else... she didn't mean it. Anyone who apologizes for something they do on purpose, is either a liar, or a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    This kind of flip-flopping would be a career ending move for basically anyone.

The Regressive Left glorifies this person instead.
    So, do you feel the same about all of Trump's flip flops?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, shit, my bad. Tents in the desert and pink underwear is TOTALLY the same as innocent people being rounded up, starved, tortured, experimented on, and brutally murdered...
    Yep, that's exactly what you should be outraged about. Way to go. And you still haven't even read up on what the guy did. Bravo for ignorance - that's how the alt-right gains ground.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    "Oh yeah. Ima throw up The President's "head" as a joke. Cause, that's certainly funny, Am I right guys?"

It's a threat, even if you use a fake head. Stop defending this.
    How is that actually a threat?

She shouldn't have apologized in the first place. This entire debacle is just another example of social media terrorism.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Im "alt-right" as you loons call us, and I most certainly do not support any form of violence period and I certainly dont support a dead political group from ww2. And most of my family is Jewish so I highly doubt I want to gas jews. I also hold no ill will twords any race or group of people. Almost like your entire narrative is a lie. hmmmm try again lefties.
    Then you're not alt-right - even if you're desperate to be so. Not sure why you'd want that title, considering your Jewish heritage. But whatever floats your boat.