Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Considering how long it took for flying to be released I'd say it's more than a limited part of the expansion.
    Since Flying was released together with the class mounts, that's rather irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Yes.

More important than that, I am loathing not being able to fly there so much that I find myself not even wanting to go to Argus to work on the content.
    You are not alone in that.

This mount initially grew on me, then started to wear me down. I cant stand it and had to go back to bat form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Yes.

More important than that, I am loathing not being able to fly there so much that I find myself not even wanting to go to Argus to work on the content.
    the most annoying thing about it is that it's really not obvious where you can make a shortcut, and you just take so much time running around it's ridiculous. They really need to make it more obvious to show which terrain is unpathable BOTH on the map and on ground

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So we're at moving goal posts now? None of the other class mounts can carry passengers. They're all just new visuals for riding.

Besides, we didn't "lose" the class mount. We just temporarily can't use it in a limited part of the current expansion.
    What do you think it's higher, the percentage of people riding their single slot class mounts or the percentage of people riding druids as a 2 seater owl?
    I haven't had one person ride me (wink wink), nor did I see others. To me, this is just piss poor design. There are mounts that have no legs and still hover above ground, not to mention that fucking owl has 2 back legs on which it can run if Blizz wanted.
    I use whatever travel mount I can since it's instant cast, but I doubt we won the special class mount lottery because we can carry people that can use their own mounts but can't use it anywhere where flying is not allowed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Judging by your tone I can only assume you think that my statement of doing a lot of work to get flying is crazy. But to get flying you actually DID have to do a lot of work. Yes, most of it was grinding and acquired throughout doing normal game play but it still WAS a lot to do. But sure, go ahead, kill yourself and do us all a favor.
    Lol, is not hard work. Time consuming perhaps but not hard in any way.

Crying over something so stupidly trivial...

Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    What do you think it's higher, the percentage of people riding their single slot class mounts or the percentage of people riding druids as a 2 seater owl?
    The percentage of people doing neither. Which is why nothing is going to come from this anyway.