Deleted

Penance bug with T20 2p

Just noticed during a dungeon that my healing burst was delayed and wondered why so i did some tests and it turns out the T20 2p bonus applies to the second penance bolt and not the first one contrary to how it is supposed to be.

Are any of you experiencing the same bug or am i an isolated case here ?

Not at home so can't check, but do you have the talent that makes Penance fire an extra bolt? Might be interacting weird there by adding an "extra" bolt infront of the first one, rather than after. I know for a fact that it used to work as advertised, but haven't looked since the patch.

Confirmed, the 2nd bolt of Penance is getting doubled, instead of the first.

Not really that big of a deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not at home so can't check, but do you have the talent that makes Penance fire an extra bolt? Might be interacting weird there by adding an "extra" bolt infront of the first one, rather than after. I know for a fact that it used to work as advertised, but haven't looked since the patch.
    Forgot to put it in the original post but it is not affected by having castigation nor twist of fate. I tested both and in every single case the second bolt was the one getting buffed.