Deleted

Clipping Weapons

Has there been any confirmation on this topic from Blizzard seeing as the Fist Weapons clip badly on many races?

It's quite annoying to say the least.

Dwarves are a mess, they dont give a fuck about beards, and the fists clip through feet, legs and ground

Deleted
    The WW secret appearance looks good on taurens only, I find this hilarious.
    Female undead is crunched between these disproportionate rock fists.

And Fists of the Deity tends to go through male belfs' shoulders.

I finally got the Challenge fists, and they are cutting my fempanda off at the knees.

I get that they have a lot of content to constantly be working on, but this shit is fundamental. This isn't complaining about a tree clipping a mountain in one corner of one zone, or something.

Ask trolls about clipping if you think your race have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

..Snip..
    Other than "i would recognize that kyphosis back everywhere" nothing comes to my head. Because i have NO idea whats going on there and whats what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

When they showed the troll models for ToT, I always hoped ours would get back surgery. No dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingshui View Post
    When they showed the troll models for ToT, I always hoped ours would get back surgery. No dice.
    Back is fine. I actually like them being this way. The problem is how badly armor pieces sticks to them, especially shoulders and headpieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berad View Post
    Has there been any confirmation on this topic from Blizzard seeing as the Fist Weapons clip badly on many races?

It's quite annoying to say the least.
    If you're not mogging the Handwraps of Serenity, then you are playing WW completely wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

Look in the bright side, you can take sips from that keg without having to unsheath!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    If you're not mogging the Handwraps of Serenity, then you are playing WW completely wrong.
    Honestly as cool as it is to show off WoD CM weapons or the previously meaningful mage tower appearence, I really have to agree with you here. Maybe if Blizzard changed how fist weapons display in combat things would change, but the weapons phasing in and out of existence throughout our rotation is just ridiculous. Using the invisible fist weapons is the only way to not look glitchy as fuck.