Deleted

blizzard is an indie company

fuck you blizzard and fuck your indie game. yes I literally just need to vent here. melandrus just despawned on a +22 that would have been in time. if timed runs are still subject to bugs like that then what's the point. what's the fucking point.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well, what's the "fucking point" of posting this on a non-Blizzard forum? Also, erm, clearly you don't know what an indie company is.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

you should definetely not play diablo hardcore either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, what's the "fucking point" of posting this on a non-Blizzard forum? Also, erm, clearly you don't know what an indie company is.
    because I can't. Not even their forums work.

7+ Year Old Account
    despawned? does that even happen?

Oh yeah, go tiger, tell them how hard they suck! I'm sure Blizzard will feel touched with your random trash thread on a fansite.

Also wtf kind of insult is this? Pretty pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausername25 View Post
    fuck you blizzard and fuck your indie game. yes I literally just need to vent here. melandrus just despawned on a +22 that would have been in time. if timed runs are still subject to bugs like that then what's the point. what's the fucking point.
    betting someone was sitting at the very edge so when they got charged it forced the despawn. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Yeah, I've had it happen more than a few times. Sometimes if I enslave a demon, and don't release it before the fight, during the intermission when you're teleport-ed, my enslaved demon goes crazy and resets the fight. Needless to say, I release that demon before we pull the boss. Sigh, qq 30% dmg and haste buff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Someone probably wasn't in the room for the boss or something like that. I haven't had a boss despawn for no reason in a really long time.

Deleted
    In fact Blizz is an Indie company as they are not publishing under a publisher with money of those publishers.

Deleted
    Not sure when we started allowing people to use this forum as their diary entry/blog post. But whatever.

The chances you were trying some glitchy strategy to avoid stuff by standing somewhere tricky are high enough for me to not care at all about this complaint

Deleted
    Huh blizzard? Do you hear me? Do you know what you are? You are...
    INDIE
    *orchestral surprise sound*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I don't think that word means what you think it means.
    Hahahá ahááá raaaaaage

If it's an actual bug, contact Blizzard so that they can award you the kill.
    If someone stood too far away as suggested here: your own damn fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread, as complaining threads like these ones don't lead to any good discussion.