Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Leaked Heroes? Hanzo and Alextrasza.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...xtrasza-hanzo/

In the fourth episode of Resurrecting Kel'Thuzad, Blizzard accidentally revealed two Heroes that will be joining the Nexus in the future. We'll be getting Hanzo from Overwatch and Alextrasza, the Life-Binder from Warcraft

In episode 4 of Resurrecting Kel'Thuzad (video link), you can see a list on the left side of the screen with both names at 3:24. Kudos to redditor Spellethur on his discovery.

According to previous leaks we know that the devs have plans for Alextrasza. A second leak with her name is likely no coincidence. Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
    The image in question.

So what do you guys think? Some of us had known that Alextrasza could be coming up due to the leak list, but Hanzo? I wonder how he'll play...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see Hanzo having a Q similar to Varus in LoL. Linear skill shot, where you can hold Q to extend range and damage.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

If they release Hanzo in HotS, I won't see the sun again.

Alextrasza is an interesting one. Presumably she'll be a support, but what have we seen her do other than scorch Bolvar? Channel on that heart thing after Malygos? Channel on Deathwing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Alextrasza is an interesting one. Presumably she'll be a support, but what have we seen her do other than scorch Bolvar? Channel on that heart thing after Malygos? Channel on Deathwing?
    She's the Aspect of Life and leads the Red Dragon Flight. Still a very notable character.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The most notable thing was providing mounts for her Dragonmaw friends.

Alexstrasza for BizzCon, maybe? Would be cool if we get be a double hero reveal this year too and it turns out to be Deathwing. But it probably won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She's the Aspect of Life and leads the Red Dragon Flight. Still a very notable character.
    Oh definitely, not saying she shouldn't be in the game, just curious what they'll base her kit on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the god damn draenei?

Oh definitely, not saying she shouldn't be in the game, just curious what they'll base her kit on.
    probably other red dragons that have appeared in game?

Fire attacks that could heal allies. group buffs to augment damage (not unlike Vael). Spawning adds some how to rush forward?

Oh great Hanzo... not like every OW hero in hots isn't completely aids in one way or another except for zarya Kappa

Alexstrasza yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss

insta buy for 10K gold

dont care about Hanzo tbh

I don't get all the love for Alexstraza myself. I mean, I know she's a major lore character being the aspect of life and all, but we really haven't seen her actually DO much.

And Blandzo doesn't interest me at all.

Alexsrtasza was a confirmed as a leak awhile ago. I didn't hear about Hanzo, though.

Another shitty fucking bad Overwatch hero who'll probably have dipshit broken mobility and either be totally useless or completely overpowered with an 80% ban rate. Choo choo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Alexstrasza yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss

insta buy for 10K gold

dont care about Hanzo tbh
    It's just so shocking that you would play Alexstrasza and it's not at all predictable .

Can't wait for her either. Though if they're going to go the route of where the WoW dragons can't assume their dragon form as evidenced by Chromie then it does kill a bit of their hype for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I don't get all the love for Alexstraza myself. I mean, I know she's a major lore character being the aspect of life and all, but we really haven't seen her actually DO much.

And Blandzo doesn't interest me at all.
    A lot of her lore is limited to the books and novels unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Alexsrtasza was a confirmed as a leak awhile ago. I didn't hear about Hanzo, though.

Another shitty fucking bad Overwatch hero who'll probably have dipshit broken mobility and either be totally useless or completely overpowered with an 80% ban rate. Choo choo.
    His E is a delayed scattershot that one-shots heroes if you aim at their feet .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Could see Alex as a dual class, choosing between DPS or support.

I have 0 interest in Hanzo in Overwatch, maybe he'll be more interesting in HOTS.

Oh god, Hanzo mains are going to infest hots as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Though if they're going to go the route of where the WoW dragons can't assume their dragon form as evidenced by Chromie then it does kill a bit of their hype for me.
    There was some stuff awhile back that was leaked about a scrapped (for now) Deathwing hero, who would've had some abilities that turned him into dragon form so he could attack structures or some shit like that. I'm sure Blizzard is open to the idea of a dragon hero turning into a dragon to some limited degree.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post

Hanzo has shit for mobility unless you count climbing walls as broken.

And since there's no vertical advantage in HotS... I can't see him hopping around like his bitch younger brother.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    A lot of her lore is limited to the books and novels unfortunately.
    Unfortunately even in books she was weak, she either had to be saved by mortals or required their help to get anything done.