Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justicar Amerei View Post
    I'm still waiting for Lei Shen and/or our first draenei hero. I don't care whether that'll be Velen, Yrel, Maraad or Nobundo, I just want a big, blue, warcraft-ish person with goat legs.
    I approve of your post, your name, your avatar and your location.

How about Alexstrasza is Abathur 2.0 with much better healing and less utility? She's pretty much a non-combat character in WoW. Sure, dragons are big and powerful, but we've NEVER seen Alex fight. I think it would be really lazy design if her dragon form was just Odin-like ulti. She's a big-ass dragon, much larger than Sindragosa, and Sindragosa appears as a shadow the size of half a lane. Alexstrasza could work the same way. Her humanoid form would be the normal stance, in which she would have limited wave-clearing potential, and then she could have healing and damaging spells with global presence. As for her ults, well, one is quite obvious, a flaming breath ressing people, either permanently or turning them into flaming zombie for XX seconds, and the other could be like a barrage of healing & damaging fires covering a large area. If they wanted to use her dragon model, the way one of the ults could work is she spawns at target area, the size of Ragnaros during Molten Core, and starts breathing fire (Diablo Apocalypse style) that heals allies and burns enemies. I think it would be really epic and catch the feel of the character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    How about Alexstrasza is Abathur 2.0 with much better healing and less utility? She's pretty much a non-combat character in WoW. Sure, dragons are big and powerful, but we've NEVER seen Alex fight. I think it would be really lazy design if her dragon form was just Odin-like ulti. She's a big-ass dragon, much larger than Sindragosa, and Sindragosa appears as a shadow the size of half a lane. Alexstrasza could work the same way. Her humanoid form would be the normal stance, in which she would have limited wave-clearing potential, and then she could have healing and damaging spells with global presence. As for her ults, well, one is quite obvious, a flaming breath ressing people, either permanently or turning them into flaming zombie for XX seconds, and the other could be like a barrage of healing & damaging fires covering a large area. If they wanted to use her dragon model, the way one of the ults could work is she spawns at target area, the size of Ragnaros during Molten Core, and starts breathing fire (Diablo Apocalypse style) that heals allies and burns enemies. I think it would be really epic and catch the feel of the character.
    We have seen her fight she faught death wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about her providing us with mounts which we can use like vehicles with special abilities and fly over obstacles?

Because really, the only useful thing she ever did was provide mounts for the Orcs. Sorry I almost forgot! She is also pretty good at begging for help.

I sure hope Hanzo will be extremely difficult to play effectively, still only mediocre even if you do, and attract every shit player in the game like moths to a lantern so he throws every second game for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Where are the god damn draenei?
    Yeah! We badly need slutty squids! This is an outrage that we still wait...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    What about her providing us with mounts which we can use like vehicles with special abilities and fly over obstacles?

Because really, the only useful thing she ever did was provide mounts for the Orcs. Sorry I almost forgot! She is also pretty good at begging for help.
    God damn that’s brutal.

On a more serious note, she’ll likely be a support. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a fire breath that heals her allies and harmed her foes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Yeah! We badly need slutty squids! This is an outrage that we still wait...
    I know I mean just look how hot Archimonde looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Or Hanzo releases after Alexstrasza.
    I don't have a comment on this, but @Nerraw , your Crusader Pepe avatar is AWESOME!

On topic, I also vote for an Eredar or Draenei hero. We don't have a Ret pally yet, right? I think Yrel could be a fine hero. Or KJ/Archi, take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveon View Post
    On topic, I also vote for an Eredar or Draenei hero. We don't have a Ret pally yet, right? I think Yrel could be a fine hero. Or KJ/Archi, take your pick.
    Yeah, I want a draenei. I don't care if it's Y'rel, Maraad, or J'imbob the spacegoat farmer, just give us one. After that, I don't particularly care, though more D2 stuff would make me happiest.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    We have seen her fight she faught death wing.
    I'm relatively certain we won't see Alexstrasza wrestling with other dragons in HotS any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I think it wasn't an accident because Blizzard doesn't just make accidents like that. Kinda like when they "accidentally" showed Ana, that everyone mistook as Sombra last year.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm relatively certain we won't see Alexstrasza wrestling with other dragons in HotS any time soon.
    I don't know mabye Alex and chromie can mud wrestle.