Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    I think back in legion beta, frost did have some kind of AOE "soul attack", not sure if we had it while we also had remorseless winter or they simply changed the soul theme to the current remorseless winter "cold theme".

Also I am wondering if they will carry over frost's passive/very boring artifact trait come BFA. They said some classes/specs would carry, I wonder if frost is one of those classes/specs. Yes it is boring and incredibly dull but free damage is free damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Blizzards idea of class fantasy in relation to the Frost Death Knight is completely messed up. They talk about this slow juggernaut and still we are dual wielding weapons with high attack speed (even higher if you use Ice Talons). And you are completely spot on when you say the Frost Death Knight should be more "soul themed" as Arthas was. It seems obvious to everyone but Blizzard.. sadly...
    Remember all those hybrid unholy/blood/frost specs from wotlk? Or tri-spec-tank builds for OP sapphiron-3D solo tanking?

Do you really think death knights went downhill from wotlk-cata-mop classmechanic rollercoaster?

MoP HB spam was maybe the biggest hole for Frost as far as messed up goes. HB spam early in the morning and late at night.
    -

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ stop throwing the word boring out all over. Mishy guide, discord chat, posts bla bla bla.
    If you're bored with something then do something else God all mighty
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Remember all those hybrid unholy/blood/frost specs from wotlk? Or tri-spec-tank builds for OP sapphiron-3D solo tanking?

Do you really think death knights went downhill from wotlk-cata-mop classmechanic rollercoaster?

MoP HB spam was maybe the biggest hole for Frost as far as messed up goes. HB spam early in the morning and late at night.
    You can't use shit as an arguement to make other shit look better

Deleted
    did frost get a buff?

was top 3 going into antorus release but since release am consistently topping charts and outperforming all frost dk's who have complained in this thread.

assume it must be a player problem with strategy / rotation rather than frost spec

outperforming all frost dk's who have complained in this thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    did frost get a buff?

was top 3 going into antorus release but since release am consistently topping charts and outperforming all frost dk's who have complained in this thread.

assume it must be a player problem with strategy / rotation rather than frost spec

outperforming all frost dk's who have complained in this thread
    no buff. most of the top 500 are still using 4 piece T20, Cold Heart and Runic Attuniation. small % are shattering strikes with/or Koltira's. It was nice to see more Frost guys than UH for Heroic high command this week. maybe everyone is sick of the UH opener being so precise? or they grinded to 75 in both weapons and wanna try somethign else? /shrug

one thing for sure: you will not see a DK in a Mythic Coven kill for a few weeks... 1 Rogue made the cut out of 4 guillds!
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    one thing for sure: you will not see a DK in a Mythic Coven kill for a few weeks... 1 Rogue made the cut out of 4 guillds!
    https://i.imgur.com/9xaSm2k.png
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2017-12-07 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

maybe you should've checked what class I was playing before saying that tbh..

Just checked the top 10 or so guilds... if they are using a dps DK at all, they are frost. Granted, that doesnt mean much, but it should mean enough that frost is, if nothing else, viable.

no buff. most of the top 500 are still using 4 piece T20, Cold Heart and Runic Attuniation. small % are shattering strikes with/or Koltira's. It was nice to see more Frost guys than UH for Heroic high command this week. maybe everyone is sick of the UH opener being so precise? or they grinded to 75 in both weapons and wanna try somethign else? /shrug

Don't feed the troll, friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Don't feed the troll, friend.
    I'd love to see his logs. But he's so good that he refuses to post them, so it's pretty lulz.

Deleted
    Both Frost and Unholy are really good in Antorus, Frost has some niche fights it just feels better than Unholy. IE - Eonar and Kingaroth. Kingaroth Frost is close being one of the best Melee speccs alongside DH, just because of the Add taking increased Dmg at the start, and we have Breath to start wailing on it. Mobility is still shit though.

Uptime on Boss's in Antorus seems really good which benefits Frost more than Unholy because Unholy still does passive Dmg with Virulent Plague and Pets while away from Boss aswell as Death Coils.

Unholy has a bit of ramp uptime which doesn't really feel good on certain fights. Coven for example. Having adds that spawn and having to switch, build up wound stacks etc. And the dmg outside of DA isn't amazing, cleaving with Virulent Plague is nice though.