Greenskin's Wrist and Outlaw rotation and some more q

Hi, I play an outlaw rogue for a while... I usually read the rotation order and rest outlaw thingies from icy veins but the only thing that isnt specified is what happens when I use "Between the eyes", wearing the wrist. The buff of the wrist appears and then
    1. should I cast saber slashes until pistol shot is turned to Blunderbuss ?
    2. should I use pistol shot right away?
    3. The difference in DPS output is relativly small so for the shake of simplifying the rotation we use method 1?

One other thing as well I also have the mantle of the master assasign but I prefer to use wrist+ring (insignia) since the rotation is simpler... If I would use the wrist+shoulders
    1. I vanish on cooldown and continue the rotation?
    2. I pair Vanish with Curse of dreadblades and ofc Adrenaline rush so I cast more finishers durin the 5 sec buff?

Since you already have the insignia, you might just want to use the SnD build with Ring+shoulders. RtB just isn't as powerful as it use to be, and it appears that more and more outlaw rogues(the ones that are even left) are going SnD.

I could try the snd build but I haven't found any online guide containing rotation stat prio bis trinket list tech!!! Thnx

Deleted
    Kinda late where I live, so here are a few short points (maybe I will give you an update later):

* Use BtE whenever you don't have the buff already.
    * Use Pistol Shot whenever you have a Blunderbuss proc.
    * Use Pistol Shot whenever you would do otherwise (not capping on energy too hard; you need the combo points).
    * Use Vanish whenever you can (or if the fight has AoE, save for AoE).
    * Try to have BtE ready when using vanish (I always try to go 6 CP -> Vanish -> BtE instantly -> hopefully a Blunderbuss proc waiting for ~3m damage).
    * With True bearings you can usually squeeze out 2 BtE during a Master Assassin duration doing this.

Kinda hijacking this thread but... I don't like the rng component of the dice, is SnD viable ? Cheers (by viable i mean not doing half dps)

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Kinda hijacking this thread but... I don't like the rng component of the dice, is SnD viable ? Cheers (by viable i mean not doing half dps)
    Outlaw as a whole is not in a very good spot, but yes, SnD is definitely a viable option now for outlaw. It's arguably better than RtB at this point, though you need the Ravenholdt ring and the Shoulders. (SnD is also more well versed as well, and can handle cleave situations better than RtB).

Thanks for the quick answer. My rogue is an alt, so I'm fine with playing the spec I enjoy the most in rogues. I don't have any of those legs.. my only leg is cindaria.

Whelp i'll see. cheers

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Outlaw as a whole is not in a very good spot, but yes, SnD is definitely a viable option now for outlaw. It's arguably better than RtB at this point, though you need the Ravenholdt ring and the Shoulders. (SnD is also more well versed as well, and can handle cleave situations better than RtB).
    Do u know a link that has a detailed guide about snd spec? rotation stat prio bis etc?