Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Weren't argus world quests supposed to be unlocked account wide?

I swear i remember in one of the recent interviews they said that finishing the quest line on one character unlocked world quests on alts, but obviously this isn't the case. Is it bugged? Or did they change their mind last minute? Gonna be reallllly painful unlocking on all my 10 alts

10+ Year Old Account
    Were they? If so, I would bet it would be once it all is unlocked and you've completed the story.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    painfull? I have unlocked it on 3/12 already, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't heard anything about that.

But maybe they'll unlock after week 3 or something

Deleted
    It only unlocks once you've unlocked the crucible.

Its really not that bad though. First night I thought the same way like "Fuck I have to do this on 6 toons?" But once you have the portals and everything it takes no longer than 30 mins really.

Yes, I thought the same, but since at the very first day argus was emissary and you could not do the quests on alts unless you had completed the quests there it obviously is not the case. So I already did the quests with my 14 chars and dread wednesday when the next quests are being released...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markatron View Post
    Its really not that bad though. First night I thought the same way like "Fuck I have to do this on 6 toons?" But once you have the portals and everything it takes no longer than 30 mins really.
    Still, i think if they are keeping it this way, giving a few armour rewards from quest (880 would be fine, even lower) would make it even slightly more satisfying and motivating to finish on alts. But as it is, its just needless padding

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Still annoying for alts, especially considering the emissaries.
    Yeah I completely agree. I didn't say I enjoyed doing on all my toons, but it really wasn't the end of the world either.

literally couldn't pull it off on my 2nd char, let alone 3rd. don't even think I am done with week 1 on my main, that is how mind-numbingly boring and stupid that chain is for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    The sim is correct, it isn't generally well known but war token really is a six thousand dps increase over deaths choice.

Transporters are account-wide.

People unable to take their characters through the frankly very quick, uninstanced (you can pause and come back) introduction are just not meant to have their alts on Argus I suppose.

Currently on my 7th character through the introduction, much less mindnumbing than the Broken Shore intro. I am however unsure if they ever mentioned that finishing the full story on Argus would make it account-wide... Broken Shore content didn't function that way.

I guess in here is as good a place as any to ask, is now the best time to resub? or wait until argus is all unlocked? sorry for loaded question lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    I guess in here is as good a place as any to ask, is now the best time to resub? or wait until argus is all unlocked? sorry for loaded question lol
    If you wanna play, now is as good as 2 weeks from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If you wanna play, now is as good as 2 weeks from now.
    thanks , i do want to play - probably resub after work tomorrow - for some reason i feel overwhelmed with argus and ive never stepped foot in the content

It most likely unlocks once the crucible unlocks

I guess is unlocked after week 3.... What I am wondering if the class hall missions are unlocked acc wide too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Transporters are account-wide.

People unable to take their characters through the frankly very quick, uninstanced (you can pause and come back) introduction are just not meant to have their alts on Argus I suppose.

Currently on my 7th character through the introduction, much less mindnumbing than the Broken Shore intro. I am however unsure if they ever mentioned that finishing the full story on Argus would make it account-wide... Broken Shore content didn't function that way.
    actually they did mention everything was acc wide into some form.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    I swear i remember in one of the recent interviews they said that finishing the quest line on one character unlocked world quests on alts, but obviously this isn't the case. Is it bugged? Or did they change their mind last minute? Gonna be reallllly painful unlocking on all my 10 alts
    Portal locations seem to be. The crucible is. The quests never were.

Deleted
    No way. There's like 3 hours worth of content on Argus, so account-wide unlock of WQ would cause a WoD-like sub drop immediately since for most of week most of people would have nothing remotely worthwhile to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Not the first time Blizzard lied. I had to go through that awful intro on each of my scribes, just for one glyph.