Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

What is your favourite "voice" in Guild Wars 2?

Hello, champions! Good to see you.

So, Guild Wars 2 has a lot of voice actors, some pretty good ones. Rytlock is fantastic, Taimi and Rox are cool as well, and even Councillor Phlunt's voice is well acted and believable.

From all the voices in GW2, which one is your favourite?

Mine is from your character if you choose to play as a Female Asura. I know, I know , I sound biased because I'm play as one, but hear me out.

The voice actress that makes the female asura voice does a pretty good job. Even my (human and norn) friends told me that the female asura voice is cool, while we were making an instance. Her voice is one of the motives that made me like my character so much.

And you? Which one is your favourite?

Deleted
    Agent Zildi
    https://youtu.be/CHF611_2XtI?t=558

Skritts in general are amusing as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZDPxDNW7zk
    W H O H A V E B E E N D R I V E N O U T
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    No one. The german voice acting is horrible as fuck.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Mine (Human Male). I like the vast majority of the voices though , in English they are mostly superb .

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Balthazar's voice is sick, also Livia and Countess Anise. Rox's voice too.

Come to think of it, all of the voice actors are pretty great. No noticeably shit ones.

Countess Anise is like butter, love her voice as well.

Trahearne. But he ded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarlet, yeah I said it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit i'll miss tybalt.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Taimi's a lot. She's rather expressive.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I used to be fond of my female sylvari's character voice, but after playing WoW Legion excessively (and hearing that same voice used quite a bit too much for Elisande), I just couldn't listen to it anymore after returning to GW2 again and stopped playing my two female sylvari characters. I also avoid Queen Jennah whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I also avoid Queen Jennah whenever possible.
    Is that because Queen Jennah is awful or because you don't like how Jennifer Hale does her voice? I personally really dislike Queen Jennah as a character and wish they would kill her off

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Is that because Queen Jennah is awful or because you don't like how Jennifer Hale does her voice? I personally really dislike Queen Jennah as a character and wish they would kill her off
    But imagine all the cleavage we'd lose ;____;

Jennifer Hale is just overused as a voice sad to say. She is an excellent voice actress but every time I hear one of her characters I just hear Commander Shepard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Jennifer Hale is just overused as a voice sad to say.
    It's this.

She's overused. She's Queen Jennah, the female sylvari PC, Elisande in WoW (what made me start just not being able to tolerate listening to her), and probably a ton of other things. And yeah I agree with you, I mean I can understand wanting her to sound more "noble" than other humans but I'm not sure where that equates to more British sounding. It's too different from the human female PC.

Deleted
    i cant stand jennifer hale's voice. the main reason im staying miles away from actively playing a fem sylvari