Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unholy Dk Challenge wep Transmog

What Transmog is good for the red version of the unholy challenge wep. I'm using the vindictive Glad set just wanted to get some other options.

For red version of it. If you're horde there is the primal gladiator Mists of pandaria pvp, goes well with it. Iron horde can be good with it, couple of them I seen that look good. Death Knight Naxx 25 in my opinion looks good with it. Few I think that looks good with red skin.

This was mine. If I see any more Ulduar sets my eyes may roll out of my skull.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    This was mine. If I see any more Ulduar sets my eyes may roll out of my skull.

Looks alright. I give it a 7/10 cause the shoulders don't match in my opinion.

The new PvP Set is literally an extension of this appearance

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ason5Elite.jpg

Time to grind out 2k in arena

This is how I am moging right now with the wep.
    Looks quite unholy, i guess. It's simply a mop pvp set.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrispy13 View Post
    What Transmog is good for the red version of the unholy challenge wep. I'm using the vindictive Glad set just wanted to get some other options.
    I use Vindictive for it as well, usually. Or the warrior dragonsoul look-a-like set (normal mode)

Well any of the PvP gladiator sets probably, since the retards at blizzard waste the good designs on bullshit content no one does and then patches them out of the game.. man I.. oh sorry I mangled some puppies again it seems. Anyway, I think there are some black/red plate pieces in WotlK, those might work as well. I personally can't stand that weapon and have just mogged the heroic version of the archimonde (WoD) sword over it. To bad the retards at blizzard also killed 2h frost back when they forced their class fantasy on everyone and now I look like a frost DK who is in reality an unholy. Damn these moronic.. i need more puppies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well any of the PvP gladiator sets probably, since the retards at blizzard waste the good designs on bullshit content no one does and then patches them out of the game.. man I.. oh sorry I mangled some puppies again it seems. Anyway, I think there are some black/red plate pieces in WotlK, those might work as well. I personally can't stand that weapon and have just mogged the heroic version of the archimonde (WoD) sword over it. To bad the retards at blizzard also killed 2h frost back when they forced their class fantasy on everyone and now I look like a frost DK who is in reality an unholy. Damn these moronic.. i need more puppies.
    dude chill, and get gud at pvp and you might get it.

Deleted
    the new elite pvp gladiator gear is a perfect fit for the red version of it, has the same color type of horns etc
    edit: took a sec to put it up in wowhead
    Last edited by mmoc25106239fd; 2017-09-05 at 11:35 AM.

The ICC 25 HC set (Sanctified Scourgelord) is red and also has some green highlights. I used that set for both red and green weapons and it matched pretty well. It's pretty easy to obtain so you can start with that if you don't currently have a fitting mog for that weapon then use mogit or check out the transmog thread for other fitting mog sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    My current mog with the wep:

Deleted
    The ToV normal set looks pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    My current mog with the wep:

Looks great, any list of the items?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guzacon View Post
    Looks great, any list of the items?
    The previous Season Elite gear.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    The previous Season Elite gear.
    Oh, then I can forget about it? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    dude chill, and get gud at pvp and you might get it.
    No, I will be forever be salty that the good looking high detail set with the red color scheme, which is usually associated with blood, happens to always be only attainable by participating in the most uninspired boring-ass trash content in the game currently which is all but dead right now, right behind pet battles, probably not even properly attainable in the spec the color scheme represents, wheres the blue color scheme always gets the mythic treatment and therefore the high detail art and the green ones always go the rubbish bin whith the lfr and normal sets due to the low details. Just let my dye my own sets Blizzard, the technology is out there :P.

No, I will be forever be salty that the good looking high detail set with the red color scheme, which is usually associated with blood, happens to always be only attainable by participating in the most uninspired boring-ass trash content in the game currently which is all but dead right now, right behind pet battles, probably not even properly attainable in the spec the color scheme represents, wheres the blue color scheme always gets the mythic treatment and therefore the high detail art and the green ones always go the rubbish bin whith the lfr and normal sets due to the low details. Just let my dye my own sets Blizzard, the technology is out there :P.
    I agree with the above, but will add I'm a skill-less scrub at instanced pvp. (Which totally isn't the problem. Uh uh.)

This is what I use;

10+ Year Old Account
    Stiff shit, suck it up pal. 2k isn't difficult.