Poll: Are you still subscribed?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by efhtkgjgk View Post
    Yes, Yes i do

Out of interest do you play Tennisace? or have ever played?
    I have played. I was most active in WOTLK.

Played on and off from Cata to WOD.

I really like topping meters but then to do so you need to have gear which means you have to be in a guild which means you have to commit to a raiding schedule which means I have to sacrifice rl stuff like tennis/cycling/socializing etc.

So I haven't played Legion yet. If it was a bit cheaper I would give it a try. The importance of legendaries and it being alt friendly are drawbacks though.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.

Used to be a Tauren, but changed into a big gay human to play with people here actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I have played. I was most active in WOTLK.

Played on and off from Cata to WOD.

I really like topping meters but then to do so you need to have gear which means you have to be in a guild which means you have to commit to a raiding schedule which means I have to sacrifice rl stuff like tennis/cycling/socializing etc.

So I haven't played Legion yet. If it was a bit cheaper I would give it a try. The importance of legendaries and it being alt friendly are drawbacks though.
    The alt grinding is seriously killing me so i understand you there!

Yeah i must admit i stopped competitive raiding last tier and now iam just a LFG hero who pugs when i feel like BUT i still love the game and i said to myself when i first started playing at the tail end of BC that i was gonna see the game to the end and so i shall!

Deleted
    No, had two short attempts (both around 2 months) on Legion but couldn't get motivated to do mythic dungeons or raids over a longer period of time. I felt itemlevels, scaling and the whole system behind it was kinda broken - at least I felt that I lost the chance to play the game time-efficient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. I quit for most of WoD out of protest at the awful endgame design, but otherwise the only times I've been unsubbed were due to financial issues for a while back in Cata. Even during times like the Year of 5.4 and 7.1's lackluster performance, $15/mo. is so insignificant on my budget that the only reason I would remember to unsubscribe is if they did another WoD.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I've stayed active since shortly after the game was released here. Currently I have two subscriptions running.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, I've gotten bored, but I haven't unsubbed. I just play less, while still having an active account.
    Same. Between wowtoken and the already low sub cost it isn't much of an issue even if casual

No I stopped early legion, honestly I just got bored of WoW in general and Legion wasn't enough to keep me interested

It was never the same after mid to late Cata but MoP was the nail in the coffin for me. I tried to come back for WoD but I left like half the playerbase in the first few months because it sucked more dick than I thought imaginable.

technically i am, but i'll be using tokens once my current sub ends next month

got 3 months cuz i didn't know how long it'd take to get enough gold, turns out it doesn't take long at all.

Deleted
    No,

Whilst I believe the game still has a lot to offer (and fun to be had), I have sold my gaming PC as I can't control my play times and it affects my work + sleep.

In for a month here and there, maybe twice in a row if there's enough interesting content. I'm actually on a two-month streak right now. We'll see if there'll be a third.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I stopped at the begging of this year, mostly because I have been way too busy to play, I will prob start subbing again when it gets cold out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, still subbed and have been since the release.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nope. Might come back for the Tarren Mill raping of South Shore Brawl. That's really the only fun I've had since Ashran.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, every time I quit, my girlfriend decides she wants to play again.

Yes. Been subbed since 2006, when i get bored of it i just log less often.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Strange that "sucked dick" is meant negatively. I only have fond memory of my dick getting sucked.
    Unlike most WoW players.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have stopped since just before WoD was released. I did come back for 3 months during WoD, but only to see what was left of the game. I quit because the game went into a direction I did not agree with, and honestly I haven't agree'd with since Cata. WoD was just so bad that I didn't even want to try the game, though I did out of curiosity plus I had a bunch of gold that I used to pay for the 3 months that I did play. I haven't bothered with Legion due to it likely being far worse just from reading the forums and patch notes.

Things I don't agree with.

#1 Multiple raid difficulties. I liked it when there was just 1 and not 4.
    #2 The dreadful talent system
    #3 The lack of content put in each expansion
    #4 The monthly fee which I'm sick of paying for in 2017.

Legion made things far far worse as well.
    #1 Legendaries are now the new epic.
    #2 You can acquire legendaries without even raiding.
    #3 Lots of grinding.
    #4 They separate PvP talents from PvE, which I don't agree with.

Also I didn't really stop playing WoW, I now play on private servers which allows me to play the version of WoW I do agree with and no monthly fee. If Blizzard really wants my business then they need to fix their shit. For one, ditch the monthly fees. If a bunch of kids are able to do it for free then why can't you Blizzard? Two, make separate servers that allows people to play a more hardcore version of WoW, like no LFR and only 1 difficulty for raids. Three, stop trying to make the game into Diablo 3. Nobody likes to grind... ever, which honestly you make players do because if they don't have something to do they'll stop paying their monthly fees.

I left mid cataclysm. Not really been back except to play the betas for each expansion.

None have been good enough to to get back into wow as a payer. So I stay where I am till something better comes along.