Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    We actually live in a time where people deflect from how bad Nazis are...

Like, how did the world take such a wrong turn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That's what I don't get either.

It's because there is no such thing as a good or bad person based solely on a label by itself. It's similar to ad hominem, the label is merely an attempt to avoid argumentation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Because there is no such thing as a good or bad person based solely on a label by itself. It's similar to ad hominem, the label is merely an attempt to avoid argumentation.
    Yet, here we are both sides are busy trying to affix labels to the other side and frantically trying to avoid being labelled themselves... I say a pox on all their houses. Blame the individuals and not the groups, but unfortunately that would require some introspection on both sides. And yes, I absolutely agree with you.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Antifa aren't out killing people.
    Not for the lack of trying right ? I'm sure the guy that unloaded a clip on Scalise and other republican was intent on taking a life or two. I doubt he's antifa but I also doubt that the dodge challenger guy is a klansmen.

They were just two sick fucks that held extreme beliefs and were unstable enough to act on them. You see what I'm getting at ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Looks like Putin is still up to no good, trying to destabilize the US even further than he already has by rigging the election.
    You should also check under your bed every night before you sleep. May be Putin boogey man is hiding there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man in Room V View Post
    Looks like Putin is still up to no good, trying to destabilize the US even further than he already has by rigging the election.
    Hacked how? The DNC hack was a false flag.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    We actually live in a time where people deflect from how bad Nazis are...

Like, how did the world take such a wrong turn?
    What i see is people who still are not convinced that white nationalists are a real threat, or that the nazis are that numerous or politically relevant. And those people are often labeled nazi apologists.

All of that because a single event where a girl was killed. Thats pretty much the definition of blowing things out of proportion.

Meanwhile, reports/videos and photos of antifas acting like fascists are pretty numerous on the internetz, but mass media just don't give a f***
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2017-09-05 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Well, someone has to keep an eye on antifa. The liberal media isn't going to do it.
    We here about every anti-fa attack and the "liberal" media condemns each and every one of them...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    1 girl got killed by a white supremacist terrorist:

OMG THE HORROR NAZIS ARE BACK !!!11

Tons of reports/videos/pictures of far left protesters showing off communism and anarchism symbols while destroying stuff and beating and silencing people they disagree with:

They are democracy fighters !!

But nvm, i am just a russian bot.. lol
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...k-attacks.html
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231030
    https://newrepublic.com/article/1423...ump-supporters
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...terrorism.html

It's more than one girl condemn all the violence be a conservative and stop playing pretend.

- - - Updated - - -

Not for the lack of trying right ? I'm sure the guy that unloaded a clip on Scalise and other republican was intent on taking a life or two. I doubt he's antifa but I also doubt that the dodge challenger guy is a klansmen.

They were just two sick fucks that held extreme beliefs and were unstable enough to act on them. You see what I'm getting at ?
    He wasn't part of antifa... That was alone wolf.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% it will be lost in a giant pile of shit - but "Russian bots" aren't "Russian government bots". Usually. All bot networks work for those who pay them the most, and usually have their network spread all over the world (not always, tho). Probably all these threads about personal life advice popping out on this forum are made by Ram Nath Kovind order too, you know, if we continue this ridicule unevident narrative
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Raw story ?
    be for real that is comparable to me using Info Wars as a source
    also isn't conspiracy theories not allowed on MMOC
    Raw Story isn't a conspiracy site. Infowars is.

- - - Updated - - -

Tons of reports/videos/pictures of far left protesters showing off communism and anarchism symbols while destroying stuff and beating and silencing people they disagree with:

Actually there has been more right wing terror in this country over the last 20 years than left wing. Right wing terrorists have killed 65 people since 2001, and the last left wing terrorist attack was in the mid 80s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    Hacked how? The DNC hack was a false flag.
    False. But we don't expect honesty from the guy with the name of the 2nd biggest con artist in the US today.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    We here about every anti-fa attack and the "liberal" media condemns each and every one of them...

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...k-attacks.html
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231030
    https://newrepublic.com/article/1423...ump-supporters
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/u...terrorism.html

It's more than one girl condemn all the violence be a conservative and stop playing pretend.

- - - Updated - - -

He wasn't part of antifa... That was alone wolf.
    His affiliation does not matter, what matters is his intent on killing people based on a political criteria.

You linked some lone wolves in your reply to me, so i guess i should dismiss those cases just because they are lone wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Actually there has been more right wing terror in this country over the last 20 years than left wing. Right wing terrorists have killed 65 people since 2001, and the last left wing terrorist attack was in the mid 80s.
    Sorry, but i can't see this claim as credible, just because you conveniently omitted Dallas shooting.
    Are you including on this number unstable kids who killed everyone at the school as right wing terrorism too ?

Was he anti fa? was he explicitly linked to anti fa or are you just saying he's anti fa?

His affiliation does not matter, what matters is his intent on killing people based on a political criteria.

You linked some lone wolves in your reply to me, so i guess i should dismiss those cases just because they are lone wolves.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but i can't see this claim as credible, just because you conveniently omitted Dallas shooting.
    Are you including on this number unstable kids who killed everyone at the school as right wing terrorism too ?
    Are you trying to say the Dallas shooting was part of a group? Because it wasn't. Don't say he was part of BLM, he hated the BLM and the cops. BLM members were trying to save the cops that were being shot.

And no, I am not including school shootings.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...#United_States
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-w...#United_States

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. The guy that shot Scalise was a lone wolf not part of any group.
    The Dodge Challenger guy was photographed with the alt-right douches earlier in the day before he carried out the attack. So, he is either KKK, Neo-Nazi, or White supremacist.

Hamilton 68 is a piece of crap counter propaganda machine. If you read their Q&A section concerning it, they basically started tracking a small number of media sources and then started adding the list of "Russian propaganda outlets" through interactions with that seed group, so if you've retweeted too much stuff from RT news then you might very well be considered a pro-Russian propagandist by Hamilton 68. There's no reason anyone should trust a system like this that doesn't publicly list the requirements that they use to consider someone a pro-Russian propagandist, and that doesn't list the social media accounts that they consider to be pro-Russian propagandists.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter whether they kill or they assault, it's all still the same shit. Stop trying to defend violence and accept that Antifa are violent thugs just like every other hate group.

You don't actually have to kill anyone to be destructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

such utter bs. first of all anarchy is a extreme right-wing ideology. there is no such thing as a left wing anarchist. much less a communist anarchist. lol. second of all, antifa isnt even a "thing" in the US. there is no evidence whatsoever of people who identify themselves as antifa being violent (against anyone other than nazis, that is), and all those videos and photos are doctored, and usually from protests in other countries. The people destroying property at left wing protests in the US are called black bloc. look it up, they are really just there to cause trouble. and as far as violence against people, antifa can beat up all nazis and white supremacists they want, for all i care.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Raw Story isn't a conspiracy site. Infowars is.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

False. But we don't expect honesty from the guy with the name of the 2nd biggest con artist in the US today.
    100% of news sites are conspiracy sites. CNN believes the Russian gov hacked the DNC and got exposed months later, learn what conspiracy means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That's what I don't get either.
    Two things come immediately to mind.

First and foremost, nothing in Multiverse Theory says we necessarily have to be the primary timeline. We could well be a deviated timeline where shit went wrong and things will collapse under the weight of their own paradoxes before too long.

Secondly, far-right groups like the Nazis, the KKK, the Bundys, and numerous militias have spent eight years normalizing violence from the right in political discourse. It's not newsworthy anymore when a guy in a MAGA hat stabs two Muslims in Portland, because we've spent eight years hearing groups threaten and dogwhistle and act, and it's only gotten worse since "their guys" won all both branches of Congress and the White House. Meanwhile, they've also spent eight years pushing a narrative of liberals as hypersensitive pacifists who wouldn't know a gun from a bong. So when groups like the Black Bloc spring up and start fighting fire with fire, using the same violent rhetoric and behavior espoused over the last eight years by extreme-right groups, people are shocked because it runs counter to the narrative they've been given. Extreme-right groups are shocked because they bought into their own snake oil, and didn't expect violent resistance.

The only reason Charlottesville got so much attention is because the white supremacists marched on the town with intent to occupy and the locals shotgunned their stories out onto some pretty prominent websites, where things went viral. Meanwhile, the media is running with this Antifa boogeyman because it runs so contrary to the narrative that's been pushed for eight years--that only right-wing violence has been normalized in political discourse and liberals just roll over and take it--which equates to ratings, leading to a stilted record where white supremacist attacks go unreported on since everyone's sick of hearing about those, and a racist attack just becomes another Tuesday, while a bunch of masked liberals jumping a Nazi rally gets peoples' attention--especially if you can convince them to be scared of those youths.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Normal people still use Twitter? Thought it was all bots, SJW echo chamber, and celebrities trying to get validation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    It has become very obvious in current German election articles - hundreds of 1post accounts hyping AFD (far right party) in comments.

That's the only thing I'm happy about in Germany: ALL other parties deny AFD also media are not shy to toast them which is quite easy with their bad and supremacist program. And since Germany hasn't exactly the youngest population only a small part of this propaganda even reaches them.