Where the hell's the Horde?

I usually don't care for those filthy mudhut dwellers and I personally hope Alleria hunts them all down as well as her traitorous bitch of a sister, but I ask, where are they exactly since the Broken Shore patch? Their cannon fodder units seem to be all MIA.

Or is Sylvanas planning another backstabbing move like the conniving B...anshee she is?

Baiting
    /10char

Ugh, go increase your post count with /10char posts elsewhere kid, this is a legitimate question, I see no leaders nor army of the Horde anywhere in the new zone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    I usually don't care for those filthy mudhut dwellers and I personally hope Alleria hunts them all down as well as her traitorous bitch of a sister, but I ask, where are they exactly since the Broken Shore patch? Their cannon fodder units seem to be all MIA.

Or is Sylvanas planning another backstabbing move like the conniving B...anshee she is?
    Oooooooor..... Blizzard painted themselves into a corner by killing off or completely ruining all their major lore characters.

Killed: Garrosh, Baine, Vol'jin

MIA due to shitty writing: Thrall

Wierdly absent/Downgraded to order hall follower: Liadrin, Rexxar (Well honestly cant think of any more... sad)

Lately as an original horde fanboy, I find it hard to care about the horde, they lack character and leadership. The alliance is very cohesive and I literally cared abit seeing Varian die, as a horde player. Hell even Anduin is interesting.

The horde lacks character, and at this point its just a mish-mash of whatever didnt fit on the alliance.

Hiding as much as the Alliance at this point.

Hey, if my entire armada was humiliated by the 1% Of Demons that spawned out of a single tomb out of a god damn island, i'd likely be hiding also....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hiding as much as the Alliance at this point.

Hey, if my entire armada was humiliated by the 1% Of Demons that spawned out of a single tomb out of a god damn island, i'd likely be hiding also....
    I can definitely agree with that.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)