Thread: The Veiled Den

Deleted

The Veiled Den

Hi so i have put two tickets in regarding theis to which the GM's have pretty much answered the same saying stuff like "we cant answer to much on the matter"... or "we cant give it away too much" ,which i understand to extent. But i find myself in an unussual and frustrating place. I have taken AND handed in the quest on Argus to go to the Veiled Den to see Illidan, he was there,no problems,then he was meant to give me the follow up quests, but surprise surprise,nothing. I have been on the forums and website(as suggested)they couldnt JUST tell me what step i have obviously missed. All the information says is that the Veieled Den is linked to another Waypoint (this i understand) so it isnt active 100% of the time. But what noone seems to be able to explain to me is why even when it IS active and he IS there he still doesnt seem to want to give me a quest... anyone had this issue? any suggestions? have i missed an achievement or quest somewhere?? i dont get how they can say to me that i have to wait til he is active along with the waypoint only for me to be stood watching him killing bats for half hour without him giving me the quest.

Its not active yet, no one has gotten a follow up quest after handing it in afaik. Calm your tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Its not active yet, no one has gotten a follow up quest after handing it in afaik. Calm your tits.
    This. /thread

Deleted
    people have completed the follw up he gives...i have only just handed in the quest from Turalyon or whatever his name is sending me there. or you are saying that is the end of the quest chain??

The quest just ends there. It is bizarre, I'll grant you. If I had to speculate, I'd say you were supposed to manually go there to activate the teleport, but the game just let you warp to it instead.

The teleport isn't even active today, it's another one entirely. No idea why. Nothing seems to be in game to explain why sometimes one is up and sometimes the other.

Deleted
    You misunderstand...i am in no way vexxed that i am unable to complete it,as others HAVE i was merely asking for a hint at if i was doing something wrong. i havent done anything other than go to the veiled den,thats it. i know that isnt the end of the quest chain,just cant figure out what im missing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoll81 View Post
    You misunderstand...i am in no way vexxed that i am unable to complete it,as others HAVE i was merely asking for a hint at if i was doing something wrong. i havent done anything other than go to the veiled den,thats it. i know that isnt the end of the quest chain,just cant figure out what im missing
    You're not missing anything.
    There isn't any more of the quest right now.

Try again tomorrow, or whenever the servers reset in your region

The north illidan waypoint is connected with the south alleria waypoint, depends on the day, either one is active or the other, and the quest that people "completed" seems to be too, if you completed Alleria's quest on day one, it's the same one that people completed on Illidan I believe, and wherever you completed it, you're on the same stage, gotta wait for week 2 unlock, and you will be able to progress further.

Deleted
    oh,sorry my mistake then,like i said it isnt a problem,was just a bit baffled why others were saying they had done more of it. something aboyt it unlocking champion armaments past ilevel 900 and a cut scene with illidan killing the spirit jobby. God knows what they have done then...

15+ Year Old Account
    It was probably just an awkward place to make the break between chapters. Half of my characters turned in to Illidan at the Veiled Den, and half to Alleria at Light's Purchase. Honestly I was confused by two things: 1) the fact that the camps alternated being up, and 2) why, in both cases, I had to go out there to turn in and then just turn around and go back to the ship. It seemed a little silly and I was also asking around. "Um ... is that it?" Not that there wasn't plenty to do otherwise (better than the Broken Shore unlock by far) it just seemed a little ... abrupt.

I didn't play on the PTR, but I'm guessing with the next chapter(s) today it will all fix itself.

- - - Updated - - -

oh,sorry my mistake then,like i said it isnt a problem,was just a bit baffled why others were saying they had done more of it. something aboyt it unlocking champion armaments past ilevel 900 and a cut scene with illidan killing the spirit jobby. God knows what they have done then...
    (On a side note, +1 for use of the word "jobby". )

Hmm.. I don't know about unlocking armaments past 900 (I didn't get any anyway...), but I DID do the cut scene you referred to on everybody, which was well before the final Illidan/Alleria turn in (at least for me). Did you miss something maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    you allready completed the scene, it was not cut
    also the thing to unlock the campion armaments is on the first planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    ah ok i think then i am getting my wires crossed but thanks all for the responses

/thread

15+ Year Old Account
    Dyoll, this might help: http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive-argus-guide

There's an outline/list of the quests. The cutscene you mentioned came after #29 (The Child of Light and Shadow). As you can see then, week 1 pretty much ends with turn in to Illidan/Alleria.

7+ Year Old Account
    ah ok i think then i am getting my wires crossed but thanks all for the responses

/thread
    Yeah after you talk to turylon he will send you to either the den, or some place to the south, to alleria or illidan, it changes each day, swapping. once you tal kto onem, you get a weekly quest to get some stuff from rares. other then that the next day he will send you to the other camp, then you are done, until 30 minutes from now, cause we are about to get more quests, and go to mac'aree
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content