Lightbulb Video game Jewelry

Hello

I am looking to start a online store selling video game merch and jewelry. Before I invest into this I am looking for honest opinions if any one here would buy something like this?

Would you wear gold Mario chain or world of warcraft rings to ps4 controller earrings. Do you also think this would benefit and add accessories to cosplay costumes?

Pretty sure you can sell just about anything through Etsy, and yeah, likely someone would buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenetos View Post
    Hello

I am looking to start a online store selling video game merch and jewelry. Before I invest into this I am looking for honest opinions if any one here would buy something like this?

Would you wear gold Mario chain or world of warcraft rings to ps4 controller earrings. Do you also think this would benefit and add accessories to cosplay costumes?
    There is a market for everything. Like Bearshield said, Etsy would be the place for you to sell, and/or do some market research on it.

For example, I googled: etsy mario coin necklace

I found: https://www.etsy.com/listing/5084151...iABEgJnevD_BwE

- - - Updated - - -

I should also have added, don't let the fact that the product you want to sell already existing discourage you. There is plenty of overlap on Etsy. You just have to market yourself well enough to get your store more hits than the other stores.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Can we have some screenshots here?

You reminded me of this thread: http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hear...e-cards?page=3