Question Back To WoW - Best DPS to pair with Rogue in 2v2?

After a long hiatus, my friend and I have started back with WoW, with Arenas being our primary focus.

With him playing Rogue, what is another DPS class that pairs well with them?

I'd imagine mage, but any others?

Ty for your help!

Mages were always the best partners for 2v2 with rogues.

Mage, Shadow Priest, Ret Paladin, Hunter

Mage is classic. Requires lots of setup and coordination, pretty fun but it can be frustrating playing against DPS/Healer since you have 0 sustain. You'll win a lot of the games in the opener.

Shadow Priest/Ret Paladin is slightly weaker, but still very strong. Shadow Priest can get completely pooped on if the Rogue isn't great at shutting people down, but Ret Paladin and Shadow Priest has more sustain than Mage Rogue since Priest and Paladin can both off-heal while still doing great burst damage.

Hunter is Mage but weaker. It's sad, but that's the state of Hunter since MoP. It's still really strong burst wise, but much weaker than Mage in terms of control.

Get a good feral friend.

Post up at the shadow sight and get the first round and then avoid until about 50% dampening. Then open on whoever does not have an immunity and blow up through heals. You can beat anyone.

Rogue/Survival hunter and Rogue/Ret pally won't be hard countered by DH/Healer.

Against most other comps rogue/mage will be better.
    Rogue s.priest is also very strong if you can find a great s.priest and you the rogue can peel very well.

After the nerfs, rogue/feral is not likely to be very good.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.