Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    At this point I just report his posts like this for nationalism and hope a mod that doesn't turn blind eyes notices.
    Nobody is forcing you to click on this thread. Instead of reporting maybe just don't read the thread. This is a top news story today so nothing is wrong with someone posting it.

I might put Canada in my top 10, I've never really bothered to list what I think are the most beautiful countries, and I hardly ever think about Canada aside from when Tennis drops another steamer on the carpet of the forum.

Rugged beauty? America has that... America has shit tons of climates lol and shit tons of varying topography. America is one of the most varied and beautiful places in the world. If anything America should be number 1.

Most of the other countries have a type of land.

Ofcourse you would claim canada would be number 1 no bias at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm well it looks beautiful, I might visit seeing as we speak the same mother tongue I guess if any of them will tell me where Hogwarts.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Canada is great, unless of course you are a baby seal... or a First Nationer... or someone seeking asylum... or someone trying to immigrate from certain countries.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I'm sure Canada is great, unless of course you are a baby seal... or a First Nationer... or someone seeking asylum... or someone trying to immigrate from certain countries.
    No country is perfect. However I see lots of progress as of late as the Honourable PM Trudeau has taken power.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Rugged beauty? America has that... America has shit tons of climates lol and shit tons of varying topography. America is one of the most varied and beautiful places in the world. If anything America should be number 1.

Seeing as a tourist has limited time, a few amazing locations are preferred to a vast number of cool places.

I'm sure the US would rank higher among tourists who like urban areas and shopping /pat

10+ Year Old Account
    No country is perfect. However I see lots of progress as of late as the Honourable PM Trudeau has taken power.
    Then I think your measure of progress and that of most of the rest of the world is radically different, Pierre's whelp is no different than Trump or Merkel or any other head of state.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Then I think your measure of progress and that of most of the rest of the world is radically different, Pierre's whelp is no different than Trump or Merkel or any other head of state.
    Sure if you generally hate brown people AKA Muslims and believe in horseshit ideas like White Genocide, where the world is your oyster to pillage and explore unless you aren't you know who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Look I can also link a random article from a random publication

http://www.ucityguides.com/cities/to...the-world.html

Canada not even in the top ten

Sad. Bigly sad.
    Doesn't look like a top story being featured all across the world. Nice try.

Beauty is entirely subjective. Apparently frozen and desert wastelands are popular?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

as a fan of nature fishing ect iv always wanted to go to canada lol
    mr pickles

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look like a top story being featured all across the world. Nice try.
    Neither is yours, what's your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Northumberland beats both imo. Perfect part of the world for me.

I took the title from the news source. Do you want me to be accurate or not bud?
    What I really want, can't be said without incurring an infraction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Colorado has it all, and a mere hour or two to hit each type of climate. But yay Canada! /sarcasm off.
    Last edited by Stop Pretending; 2017-09-06 at 02:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Trees and snow banks. Eh, pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Beauty is entirely subjective. Apparently frozen and desert wastelands are popular?

Is she beautiful Yes or No?

We are talking landscapes but let's test your theory.

The only parts of Canada I've liked were in British Columbia and Alberta. East of there doesn't really have much going on to endear itself to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who's never taken a walk in a Canadian forest in mid-winter and has never seen a real white landscape has something missing in their lives.

Yes, it's cold as hell, but I'll be damned if the landscape isn't one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..