Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    looks like the achievement was hotfixed, its no longer asking for videx, now to wait to xethgar and rezira t.t (im on NA if anyone is kind enough to share their portal)
    Yes, it has been fixed 5min ago !

looks like the achievement was hotfixed, its no longer asking for videx, now to wait to xethgar and rezira t.t (im on NA if anyone is kind enough to share their portal)
    Check your PMs, I'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Axerax View Post
    Check your PMs, I'll help you out.
    god bless this man/woman

Deleted
    Confirming Videx is out of the achiev. If (like me) you only had him left to kill, just kill any rare to proc the achiev.

jesuschrist, is commander xethgar supposed to be a fucking ultra rare? havent seen him like never

Deleted
    Xethgar is up right now on EU (10 gmt)

jesuschrist, is commander xethgar supposed to be a fucking ultra rare? havent seen him like never
    He's been up on US a good amount already.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, there's no fucking dagger for transmog <.<

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, there's no fucking dagger for transmog <.<
    Mhm, there's nothing for the majority of specs for transmog, because artifact weapons and cross weapon transmog being locked.

I enjoyed hunting the rares but as a Guardian/Hunter I'm a tad peeved (plus there's no demon theme leather/mail armor set to boot).

And the best part is I can't even mog it on my alt paladin because shes not 110. Massive disappointment, I was dreaming of that white crystal bow. /sigh