Thread: Dalaran Portal

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Dalaran Portal

I cant be the only one who is frustrated about NOT having Northrend - Dalaran portal from either New dalaran or Orgrimmar.

In Org we have 2 dalaran portals and both sends us to New dalaran..Frustrating for us who wanna do old content.

In SW there is only 1 in the keep.

In pandaland the portal to dalaran takes us to the New dalaran (?) Can somebody confirm this, I actually havent tried, lol

Thoughts?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    It is annoying, but a portal to WotLK in new dalaran makes zero sense
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

In the new Dalaran at the central chamber there is a portal to Wyrmrest Temple at Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathswk View Post
    I cant be the only one who is frustrated about NOT having Northrend - Dalaran portal from either New dalaran or Orgrimmar.

In Org we have 2 dalaran portals and both sends us to New dalaran..Frustrating for us who wanna do old content.

In SW there is only 1 in the keep.

In pandaland the portal to dalaran takes us to the New dalaran (?) Can somebody confirm this, I actually havent tried, lol

Thoughts?
    theres a portal to dragonblight in the downstairs area down the ramp from where the pillars of creation get put. not exactly dal but its not that far and is fairly central in northrend

and unless it changed in 7.3 the portal to dal from the vale in pandaria goes to northrend dal

10+ Year Old Account
    NPC-made portals are cancer of WoW, please remove them all, players should use flight paths and zeppelins to travel as they used to be.

-sincerely, a mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    In the new Dalaran at the central chamber there is a portal to Wyrmrest Temple at Northrend.
    In addition to that, one can also use the portal to the Vale of Eternal I don´t know what in Pandaland and take the portal to old Dalaran in the Shrine of the Seven Stars / Two Moons.

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    Or take the portal to Shrine then the portal there to Northrend Dalaran.

Edit: Bah, someone beat me to it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So we can use the portal in Shrine (pandaland) And it will take us to old dalaran (northrend)?, Yes i know we have the dragonblight portal.

Tbh i agree With "charge me doctor" about removing portals entirly from the game, Even from mages (Yes they can keep teleport spell but remove portals)

on a side note, I feel that all mages should be forced to make portals for People who whisper them. Force them by hand!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Make your own portal: Jaina's Locket

I... happen to have one for sale too on Argent Dawn EU Alliance side... >.> <.<
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-09-06 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we can use the portal in Shrine (pandaland) And it will take us to old dalaran (northrend)?, Yes i know we have the dragonblight portal.

Tbh i agree With "charge me doctor" about removing portals entirly from the game, Even from mages (Yes they can keep teleport spell but remove portals)

on a side note, I feel that all mages should be forced to make portals for People who whisper them. Force them by hand!
    Nah, mage portals are fine.

Can't force someone when he /camp !
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes every mage should be forced by hand to make portals for others. #perks of playing mages

Yes every mage should be forced by hand to make portals for others. #perks of playing mages
    Gold is a good way to make us do so

It's funnier that in orgrimmar, both dalaran portals lead to the Legion Dalaran, fail :P