How would you feel if Chris Kluwe and Curt Schilling set aside their differences?

How would you feel if these two teamed up to make something awesome? Maybe it be a video game, tabletop RPG, comic book, or an original sci fi and/or fantasy universe that people can use to make novels, comics, rpgs, video games, and movies or TV.

Never heard of them and from the brief googling I did of each tells me they didn't even talk to each other let alone have any differences to put aside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who?

10/char
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Kluwe is a punter with an over-inflated sense of importance. I don't particularly want to see anything made by him. I doubt we'll ever see schilling make anything else - especially since kingdoms of amalur was one of the best rpgs made in the last 20 years and he still couldn't keep his studio afloat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would feel nothing since I never heard of eith of these people and I only play Amulur briefly

10+ Year Old Account
    Kluwe has never been on the side of being a game dev. He's just a former NFL player who streams video games. I'm not sure his relationship with Schilling, but I don't think the pairing of the two has any kind of relevance.