Complete 10 different Legion dungeon Mage Tower skin won't unlock

I decided to do a mythic world tour this week to get the 10 different dungeon skin for my Balance and Restoration mage tower skins (got the Feral and Guardian ones before 7.3) and did all the mythic Legion dungeons currently in the game. I did most of them as Feral and maybe one or two as Guardian.

For some reason the Balance skin unlocked like it should, but the Restoration skin did not. I've tried logging out and back in, completely resetting my UI (by moving the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders), and restarting my PC.

I also submitted a bug report in game and opened a GM ticket. The GM said:

"I have reviewed your issue and your character Lorlis. I understand that the restoration version of the challenger's weapon appearance didn't unlock when you completed the Fighting with Style: Challenging achievement. I do see that you completed the Achievement, and then you completed all the dungeon bosses needed today. I am unable to determine why the Restoration version of the appearance didn't unlock"

He went on to suggest removing addons, resetting my UI, and then making a bug report because they are unable to unlock weapon appearances from their end.

Does anyone have any idea what I could have done wrong and what I can do to try to unlock this skin?

TL;DR: Did 12 different mythic dungeons, Balance Mage Tower skin for doing 10 dungeons unlocked but Restoration skin did not. I have the base Mage Tower skins (and thus the Fighting with Style: Challenging achievement). I did the dungeons as a cat or bear, never moonkin or healer.

Just to be clear, you've actually done the mage tower as Resto too, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)