Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    literally ran all the heroics/normal these last few days and got my 10 mage tower skin, so idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I got a similar problem:

I got the Challenge look for my Retribution paladin a long time ago, and got the tints for killing Heroic Kil'Jaeden and for the dungeons (still need to do those 10 RBGs).

Just a few days ago, I got the Challenge looks for Protection and Holy, but the other colors for the skins aren't unlocked. Is this a bug, or "working as intended", but I do NOT want to go and kill Heroic Kil'Jaeden or do anymore dungeons on any other spec than Ret. :l
    sadly yes it needs to be earned after the patch that made them for all three (2/4) instead of needing to do them for each

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    This is clearly a bug and you don't have to redo anything, just wait for Blizz to fix it.
    I unlocked all the challenges during 7.3 and run 10 dungeons on different specs. All but the resto one unlocked.
    To me this is 100% mistake on Blizzard 's side
    When I put in a ticket and asked about it I was told this was intended as the GM even told me that the server couldn't even tell I had done the ones for ret and the only skins I had unlocked was the H Kil'jaeden skin despite having done the RBG one for ret (Sooooo painful) and was told I would have to redo all 10 RBGs again as ret or prot again to get the prot skin unlocked. I REALLY dont want to have to do 10 more RBG wins for the prot skin when retribution is REALLY not wanted in rbg groups that actually have a decent win rate.... I dont care how muchj blizzard says Ret has amazing mobility. We dont.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    literally ran all the heroics/normal these last few days and got my 10 mage tower skin, so idk.

- - - Updated - - -

sadly yes it needs to be earned after the patch that made them for all three (2/4) instead of needing to do them for each
    That seems like a terrible design choice.

You didn't have to redo everything for the Hidden skin weapons (got the tint on one weapon, got it for the rest). Why change it here?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    That seems like a terrible design choice.

You didn't have to redo everything for the Hidden skin weapons (got the tint on one weapon, got it for the rest). Why change it here?
    necause it was allways like that, when these skins first came out you needed to unlock the colour for each one, then a change was made so you could unlock it for all of them, and then you needed to do it again if you allready had, the hidden skins from day one could be unlocked across all of them, just the requirements got nerfed

I unlocked all challenges during 7.3
    Ran 10 different dungeons diring 7.3 and all unlocked except restoration. Druid here.
    Is this already a confirmed bug or?

Deleted
    I had the same problem here resto druid challenge mode colour didn't unlock for complete 10 different legion dungeons but all other specs did.

Been doing some mythic+ past few days (about 6) and I checked randomly today and it has finally unlocked!

So it is possible to unlock it for resto druids maybe just try running some more dungeons I was resto while doing all those mythic+ btw instead of tanking to unlock the other 3 specs previously.

Good luck!

Deleted
    Do i have to wear the skin, or that does not matter ?

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Do i have to wear the skin, or that does not matter ?
    Ever figure this out? I want to unlock the feral appearance, but I'd rather queue as resto.