Kil'jaeden's armor for transmog.

So, I haven't hear someone metioning this, but I want to ask you, do you think we should have Kil'jaeden's armor for transmog?

I think we should have at least those awesome shoulders, like with Garrosh and Xavius. More pieces would be great, such as Archimonde (who dropped three pieces).

What do you think?

If anything, I would love to have KJ's Belt. As in, the one that contains his loot after the fight (Both in Sunwell and ToS!)

A big, fel green chain belt that screams champion. Yes, now that I said it I want it even more!

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    If anything, I would love to have KJ's Belt. As in, the one that contains his loot after the fight (Both in Sunwell and ToS!)

A big, fel green chain belt that screams champion. Yes, now that I said it I want it even more!
    Agreed! *starts looking for a group*

What I want is his pre-demon shoulderplates that would look stellar for my paladin: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=126247/ec...delviewer:10+0

I want his necklace, full size. I break the chain and use it as a ridiculously huge flail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.