Thread: Class Advice

Deleted

Class Advice

First of all sorry for my bad english.
    So, after the summer break we are sorting up again our guild raid and i want to change class, actually the choises are:
    Feral druid
    Retribution Paladin
    Warrior
    Rogue

We raid in heroic but what im looking for is a class that is always wanted because i will try to pug mythic and then do m+ in pug or/and with friends, also would like to do some pvp and old content, so what i want to play is a sort of jack of trades.
    Actually i know how to play them all, and i find all of them interesting to play so i need some advice for the class that i could enjoy all the remaining content.
    I come from frost dk and havoc dh for this expansion.

Give me your best advices guys!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spykehollow View Post
    First of all sorry for my bad english.
    So, after the summer break we are sorting up again our guild raid and i want to change class
    Help Me Pick My Class threads aren't allowed here. All we can say is play the one you personally have the most fun playing.

As for the Jack Of All trades you mention, only Druid fit that description. Tank, healer, melee and ranged.

Deleted
    Actually im asking info from people who actively play those classes, not asking for a tank healer melee and ranged, maybe you have not read well what im asking for

Rogues or Warriors are killer DPS

Druid is versatile

Ret Paladins are in a less than optimal spot but theyre still good.

You can play whatever.

Play what you like. Don't ask. Play what you like. FML.

10+ Year Old Account
    Survival Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we don't allow this sort of thing; you are better off trying out a few classes on your own, or going to class forums or even youtube to try to get an idea for what gameplay is like for different kinds of classes to see what interests you or suits your playstyle.