Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Why cant people accept the roles different classes have? all classes have strength & weaknesses. accept it.

just dot mobs, use fade and let the other kill them for you and profit.

Homophobia is so gay.

Idk, I find we kill things fairly easily even though we don't have any actual burst. Granted I'm at 944 equipped but since mobs scale with your ilvl you shouldn't struggle a whole lot as long as you've got enough haste. I don't think there are many others who can "dot and forget" any regular Argus mob like we can, so that's a decent tradeoff IMO.

Deleted
    with several enemies I easily do 1M+ dps as holy
    Holy nova is pretty great and for questing you can spec halo as well for even more group burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    I know it's not important, but I get jealous of SO many other classes doing more than 1 mil dps on Argus world bosses. My demonhunter alt, with only one leggo does 1.2 mil pretty often and I rarely break 700k. Sometimes I'm at 600k.

I haven't been using bender, or the typical raid build, because fights don't last that long, so tonight I ran the raid build and it wasn't much better. Is this just the plight of my SP's slow ramp up? Or can I do better? My gear score is 905 and I don't have any tier gear.

Thanks!
    Its just not gear gear(like as if you gearing any random class).

Do you even know how haste scales? And T4 set bonus? Its like out of league and changes everything.

For fast bosses and questing, procs are your friend as shadow. Between Shadowbind on my crucible, Terror from Below, and Spectral Thurible, I blow up mobs pretty quickly questing and maintain decent damage on shorter lived bossed.

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    Yeah my gear is crappy. That's why I'm starting to get into my demon hunter, seems less gear dependent.
    That's flawed logic. SP does much more dmg for a little bit more gear. Just stack haste and you're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Why cant people accept the roles different classes have? all classes have strength & weaknesses. accept it.
    This isn't vanilla, m8. Classes are homogenized, there are no "niches" or "roles" anymore.

No other class has shitty ramp-up time on its DPS. No other class has shitty AoE. No other class has to wait until execute range just to start putting out comparable DPS to other classes. No other class has its dps get worse and worse as the fights get shorter due to the group outgearing the raid.

Only Spriest has these flaws. There's a huge difference between "having strengths and weaknesses" and "one spec having glaring flaws that no other spec has".

But I guess it's just our "class fantasy" to still be bogged down by the Hybrid Tax.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2017-10-18 at 10:49 PM.

our ST is relatively weak but if u cant do 1m+ dps on world bosses youre probably doing it wrong or have really bad gears on your main....

Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    if u cant do 1m+ dps on world bosses youre probably doing it wrong or have really bad gears on your main....
    I'm 935 with BiS legendaries and 4pc, and I just barely hit 1m dps single target in a raid, and that's if everything goes relatively well.

I'd like to see some proof of you doing 1m+ single target on a world boss.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I'm 935 with BiS legendaries and 4pc, and I just barely hit 1m dps single target in a raid, and that's if everything goes relatively well.

? I do 1.1 in raid/ world boss with no dps legendaries and no 2/4pc 929 I level no arcane no terror from below..

Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post
    ? I do 1.1 in raid/ world boss with no dps legendaries and no 2/4pc 929 I level no arcane no terror from below..
    Logs / screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

1mil ST in 935 is pretty much grey parse...
    it is not even hard if u have 935 BIS and 4pc, according to WCL most 935 spriests are doing more than 1mildps
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

im by no mean a great spriest but im not convinced 1M DPS is a barrier for our class
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13#metric=dps
    Last edited by danieltang34; 2017-10-23 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by danieltang34 View Post
    1mil ST in 935 is pretty much grey parse...
    it is not even hard if u have 935 BIS and 4pc, according to WCL most 935 spriests are doing more than 1mildps
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

im by no mean a great spriest but im not convinced 1M DPS is a barrier for our class
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13#metric=dps
    That's not a world boss.

Deleted
    if you want to reliably solo world bosses as shadow, dont forget to fade the aggro onto your void tendrils whenever they spawn. They wont die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    if you want to reliably solo world bosses as shadow, dont forget to fade the aggro onto your void tendrils whenever they spawn. They wont die.
    And to use the banshee and everything is easy as pie.
    I can solo so much more content than most other classes that out dps me in burst/sustain.
    Its not close as how good self healing we had in WoD though.
    I want DP back as a choice in lvl 100 tier, maybe nerf the self healing or take it away but more dots to the poeple and more choices than 1 and 1 only

World bosses on the Argus planet i do around 900-1100k depedning on a bit luck and want not, they die a bit to fast for us to have good dmg on. 935 with all the legos/set bonuses. we can solo almsot everything other classes might have to wait for others to drop by.
    But hey we have the golden robot if we wanna go fast kills.
    Last edited by mmocf44305d309; 2017-11-04 at 06:05 PM.

Why you guys even bother to solo the world bosses when finding a group via grp finder takes 2-3 sec ?
    Personally iv never had any issues with anything that argus throws. If things get tricky, just pop the robot and boom mobs die. Our survivability is so superb with fades and companies included that there really shouldnt be any problems. Unless ur wearing grey items.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biosync View Post
    Why you guys even bother to solo the world bosses when finding a group via grp finder takes 2-3 sec ?
    Personally iv never had any issues with anything that argus throws. If things get tricky, just pop the robot and boom mobs die. Our survivability is so superb with fades and companies included that there really shouldnt be any problems. Unless ur wearing grey items.
    I dont think anybody in this thread said they "cant" kill something, just that they are terribly inefficient to the point holy - a NON-DPS specialization - is considered better altermnative