101 910 BoE relics still a thing?

So when the Veiled Argunite vendor released we found out that you could get BoE relics from the vendor. Specifically level 101 relics, which is the begining point for Legion twinks to 1 shot bosses in Normal instances based on how they scale at that level.

These relics were going for gold cap. Made these an extremely profitable item to hunt for from the Vendor. However I have not heard or seen any information about these relics since day 1 of Argus. Does anyone know if these are still dropping? Have you / know of anyone who has gotten one? Do you see any on your Auction House?

I've been farming these on and off since the release of Argus. Across my 7 110's they all now have 910 relics (And a few WF/TF =D) I'd love to get the relics to sell, but if they're no longer dropping I'm basically wasting my chances at upgrading my characters other gear slots.

Well just curious if anyone is in the know. I sorta doubt Blizzard would make an official post saying they removed the BoE relics as a chance to be found, but if enough people have been researching and know of the answer I seek, would love to know!

I got a 915 BoE belt last night so i assume it's still possible, just gotta hope it picks one out the loot table

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    I got a 915 BoE belt last night so i assume it's still possible, just gotta hope it picks one out the loot table
    I've seen Relinquished BoE armor linked in chat for sale as well. Most likely from raid trash loot tables.

Basicly it seems the BoE version of the world drop relics from random mobs are also included in the loot tables. (based on the name on screenshot relics)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-09-09 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    So is this still a thing?

xpoff dudes said they have been fixed a while ago. there are some of them still on the ah across realms