Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd highly suggest the addon. Spent about 20 minutes running around without it and only managed to get one rune. Once I downloaded the addon and started using it, I managed to all of the rest in about 15 minutes.

A couple of my friends were in there for over 2 hours, so I'm not sure if I got lucky or not but I found using the map addon + brute forcing it by walking in one direction for as long as possible, then going in another, then another to be incredibly easy. When I was teleported, I wouldn't clear the map, I'd just wander until I got back to a landmark then remember where everything was in relation to that on the "old" map. I'd also hold onto a flame until I found its rune, even if I found a different flame and its corresponding rune first. Not sure if that makes a difference though.

Did this today, found all runes and 3 of the 5 orbs in under an hour, spent the following 3 hours trying to find the red and green orbs(the 2 i hadnt found) i redid my map 3 times getting the exact same result, so i just gave up and put the purple, yellow and blue orbs into their runes in hopes i would find the other two orbs with a cleaner map. this autocompleted my maze and ported me to the note.

so in case you dont find all orbs dont despair just put all other in their place and if they arent there it will complete itself. It can happen for not all orbs to be in the maze

Quote Originally Posted by bogate View Post
    Did this today, found all runes and 3 of the 5 orbs in under an hour, spent the following 3 hours trying to find the red and green orbs(the 2 i hadnt found) i redid my map 3 times getting the exact same result, so i just gave up and put the purple, yellow and blue orbs into their runes in hopes i would find the other two orbs with a cleaner map. this autocompleted my maze and ported me to the note.

so in case you dont find all orbs dont despair just put all other in their place and if they arent there it will complete itself. It can happen for not all orbs to be in the maze
    I did this same thing. I mapped out the maze but couldn't find the blue orb. So after awhile, I put in all the others and now I'm searching for the blue orb still. It's nowhere to be found. I'm convinced that it's bugged and didn't spawn. However, it's not autocompleting for me like it did for you.

Horde i feel you XD

[QUOTE=moffin;47256690]I'm fully expecting no one here to believe me but after googling I couldn't find anyone else with this issue and it just feels so unlikely that's I'm the first one to encounter this.

i just went through the same thing as you for about 45min and i had been drawing out were i went and eventually i looked down and was like s*** the map repeats and moves you back to specific locations, the map was literally forcing you back to the center by teleporting you back and eventually when i was about an hour in i realized the one area that i keep missing and haven't been to yet and boom red rune

First attempt I took back then was a bit rushed as I thought "how hard can it be?" Eventually my bad mapping and not patient enough approach got the best of me and I ported out. The random teleport room(s) easily screw up the map if unnoticed, avoiding those was enough for me. Second attempt I kept on drawing pieces of sections on a sheet of paper. Didn't even care of trying to formulate a clean matrix, but just sections that connect to somewhere. Downside in this is that it's quite easy to miss some locations, but eventually worked out in quite short time, less than an hour I'd think. Ditch any addons, just grab a sheet of paper and keep it clean.
    Can't of course say if there's any bugs or not, but if it gets too overwhelming, I'd just take a fresh start.