Angry pvp relic only 1 eco of battle?

hi guys!

is intended that pvp relics when melted gives only 1 eco of battle instead the typical 15?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably ask on the official forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

It depends. If it is "combatant" relic, it will give 1 echo, if it's "gladiator's", it will give 15. It's hard to tell which is which, ilvl is your guide.

I can confirm this. OP is most likely referring to one of the latest PvPWQ's that rewarded gear. In this case a relic. After receiving said relic I immediately obliterated and received only one echo. Prior to 7.3 I had always gotten 15 from pvpwq gear. Hopefully this isnt a trend.

Deleted
    so wait, you want 1 relic to give you enough for a whole set.

I think the gear needs to be above 890ilvl in order to grant you 15 echoes of battle. Oh, and by the way they've reduced the amount of echoes you need for one item to 75 (down from 100).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's intended. Relics, like Combatant's gear, never used to be able to be obliterated. They made relics and Combatant's gear able to be obliterated in the same hotfix and they both give 1 echo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickname93 View Post
    It depends. If it is "combatant" relic, it will give 1 echo, if it's "gladiator's", it will give 15. It's hard to tell which is which, ilvl is your guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I think the gear needs to be above 890ilvl in order to grant you 15 echoes of battle. Oh, and by the way they've reduced the amount of echoes you need for one item to 75 (down from 100).
    There's no such thing as Gladiator's or Combatant's relics, as I got 1 Echo for a 925 one.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-09-12 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    It's intended. Relics, like Combatant's gear, never used to be able to be obliterated. They made relics and Combatant's gear able to be obliterated in the same hotfix and they both give 1 echo.

There's no such thing as Gladiator's or Combatant's relics, as I got 1 Echo for a 925 one.
    Yeah, it's this seasons thing. But i'm sure i've gotten 15 from relics in 4th season, then it was as i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    This is just a reversal, really.

It was 75 prior to the alst season, then they upped it, for no good reason. Now it's back down.