Help my dps please ! :)

Heya guys, im looking for some advice on how to improve my dps. I'm doing 200k below what i'm simming on single target, so i seek your advice @ what im doing wrong!
    I do have some doubt if i should just use my artifact ability on cooldown ? sometimes my 2nd voidform comes up while there is still 6-7 seconds cd on artifact ability, shold i just use it then?
    Sometimes when i'm at 25ish stacks in voidform and mindbender comes off cooldown, i'm about to drop out off voidform with no dispersion to save it, should i save mindbender for the next voidform then?
    I do have some logs for you guys to look at ! I only have 2 set. and i'm using the healer back + shadow head legendary on these logs.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...rmoon/seniorxd

crit: 18%
    haste: 36%
    mastery: 53%
    versatility: 9%
    hope to get some usefull replies !

Deleted
    You want to work a bit on your MB casts. You seem to be doing well on getting VB out consistently, but MB suffer a bit. Also your stats are a bit wonky, haste is good, but you want more crit and less mastery/vers. General rule of thumb is haste somewhere between 11k and 13k, and crit should be roughly the same as mastery and vers combined.

Now all that is just minor things. Your main problem is your voidform duration. Given, you still don't have 4p set, and you should aim to get it asap, it's one of the most bonuses in the game right now. Ideally you want to sync up your cooldowns, so taht you have VoiT and bender ready for every voidform. Check out this video on a more detailed explanation how to achieve that. https://youtu.be/TIQZl7N73tg?t=5m53s

Allright thanks. Well simcraft tells me this:
    haste 1.62 - mastery 1.27 - Crit 1.26 - vers -1.12 -int1.00
    and i should be doing rougly 950k dps in a 5min fight
    Will take a look at the video

- - - Updated - - -

Took a look at the video and it seems that my problem with desyncin cd's is becacuse of my lack of 4set. great video btw a loot of nice tips

Deleted
    Default settings simcraft is not reliable for shadow, you should not use it to gauge your DPS, much less get stat values, unless you understand exactly how to set it up.

Here are the stat strings from h2p:

( Pawn: v1: "H2P AS T20 below 13k haste": Intellect=1, MasteryRating=1.13, HasteRating=1.8, CritRating=1.51, Versatility=1.13 )
    ( Pawn: v1: "H2P AS T20 above 13k haste": Intellect=1, MasteryRating=1.15, HasteRating=1.67, CritRating=1.55, Versatility=1.16 )

You usually want to get high haste and crit and run AS talent for tomb. Otherwise its all about optimizing gear. Keep farming for 4pc, relics, legendaries. The goal for shadow is to get an average of 50+ voidstacks per fight. You are currently around 34-35 so you are dropping out of void form a lot. If 25 stacks isn't consistent for you to use mindbender, use it earlier. Try something between 20-24 and get a feel. When you get 4pc you can push it later.