Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    People always whine for the sake of barfing out random ideas. The crucible i believe is extremely OP, not because of the offensive parts, but because of the shield-like abilities and self-heals which will account for way less deaths on mythic progression. What the fuck is there not to be happy about? You can stand in more fire (or get combo-ed less).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    People always whine for the sake of barfing out random ideas. The crucible i believe is extremely OP, not because of the offensive parts, but because of the shield-like abilities and self-heals which will account for way less deaths on mythic progression. What the fuck is there not to be happy about? You can stand in more fire (or get combo-ed less).
    Because OP is not the same as fun and RNG is exactly the opposite of fun. But I'm sure NC will be fun eventually what with Blizzard changing the values every day. I guess all that time on the PTR wasn't enough.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    snip - after doing it my question is moot
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2017-09-12 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Isn't that the point of this? Blizz said over and over that it's an indirect nerf to ToS. Antorus will be tuned assuming people have access to this. I don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by drgrain View Post
    MM hunters have multiplier only to focus spenders, so it does jack shit to us too, and haste is near worthless after a few percent. Bm hunter too have mastery that increases only pet and dire beast damage, but haste is more valuable to them.
    That is their mastery that is an entirely different thing. The damage buff from specs weapons is a flat dmg increase for all specs except the 3 mage specs and shadow priests. For them it is only for their specs school of magic.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    That is their mastery that is an entirely different thing. The damage buff from specs weapons is a flat dmg increase for all specs except the 3 mage specs and shadow priests. For them it is only for their specs school of magic.
    Which now is only 5%? The 10% trait is all damage, it's not spec specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Which now is only 5%? The 10% trait is all damage, it's not spec specific.
    Getting 5% more sure is a nice buff.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    this is more ike it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Getting 5% more sure is a nice buff.
    These bonuses add roughly 5-20k DPS, so 5% is fairly miniscule in the grand scheme of things. Losing out on 1-3k DPS when you are doing 1.5 Million is nothing.