When you need one more comic book to finish a series.

Ugh. Went to get the comic book store today to get the last 3 issues I need for X-23 Target X. I needed 3, 5, and 6. The store didn't have 3. Was such a disappointment. So I bought the other two and a couple of issues of edge of the venomverse. I'll have to get the other one online. Are there any series you guys are working on collecting right now that you need issues for?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

No, but I avoid the issue by mainly buying trades and 1 shots.

Post a picture of your collection please. I'm curious to see it.

The last time I bought single issues was like when Terry Moore was doing Echo.

I read most of my comics online and then buy the trades I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact you still go to a brick and mortar store but post on an online gaming forum about not being able to find a specific comic blows my mind. You DO know what Ebay, Amazon, or at the very least Google are, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The fact you still go to a brick and mortar store but post on an online gaming forum about not being able to find a specific comic blows my mind. You DO know what Ebay, Amazon, or at the very least Google are, right?
    Yes I know. I can use mycomicshop.com. however I try to get most of them at physical stores because it's kind of fun to find them. Also I like to support local businesses when I can.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

You do know that its usually cheeper to buy comics from your local shop than online right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    It's not an impressive collection. I only really got into it about a year ago. I'll get some pictures though.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Factoring in shipping and stuff, if I DID just want to buy a single issue, unless the issue has some value other than just the comic itself(rare/variant cover, debut of popular character, or whatever), it'd generally be cheaper to buy it in store than to use Ebay or Amazon. But yeah, if I had no luck finding the issue locally, I'd take the hit and order.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I tend to read all my comics online rather on marvel unlimited or other less then legal ways. I tend to only buy the large books that have a ton of issues in them like the walking dead continuoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    As I said it's not an impressive collection but I'm working on it. I just started on the X-force series

- - - Updated - - -

#IStandWithGinaCarano