Poll: Which Does Blizz Ignore Most?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Which Class Do You Think Blizzard Ignores The Most?

I know alot of people with respond with their own class. But what class do you feel Blizzard neglects the most? I'm interested to see if there is an actual class thats in dire need of feedback and updates. Or if this is just abunch of people overly complaining?

Deleted
    My class. Always my class.

But to be serious, I think this is too vague, since for many classes the specs are ignored. For paladins Holy is the golden child of all the healers that always gets what it wants, not so true about Retri.

Survival is always more or less ignored.

Elemental often gets the short stick.

Holy priest left in the gutter more often than not.
    Last edited by mmocadd85def5d; 2017-09-07 at 06:06 AM.

I played warrior, but it seems that shaman are most ignored class. It has been so for like couple of years lately/

7+ Year Old Account
    Hunters still have icons from warcraft 3 on most of their abilities, and had to wait for 7.2 until the very first update of ability graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    I played warrior, but it seems that shaman are most ignored class. It has been so for like couple of years lately/
    What is it about shaman that makes you think that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Until recently, i'd have said death knights. They went what, 3 expansions being completely ignored except in the rare cases that they ended up competitive, in which they were nerfed within 24 hours.

Now? I'm probably gonna have to say shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post

But to be serious, I think this is too vague, since for many classes the specs are ignored. For paladins Holy is the golden child of all the healers that always gets what it wants, not so true about Retri.
    Holy Paladin hasn't been fun cince Cata, and it used to be one of the coolest things ever.

Vengeance Demon Hunter is probably the most neglected spec i've ever seen in game. I don't think any entire class gets ignored over all 2-4 specs it has really, i'd say monk but we see how much effort they tried to put into 'fixing' brewmaster in 7.2.5 xd

It's definitely the Demon Hunter healing spec.

So neglected it's not even in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Holy Paladin hasn't been fun cince Cata, and it used to be one of the coolest things ever.
    Fun is subjective though. Name one tier in the history of WoW since TBC where a raid group doesn't have at least 1 Hpala on their team at all times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Monks. It feels like they give them all this pew pew power in the beginning and that can't be so they keep nerfing and nerfing so they aren't worth the time to bring to a raid by the middle to end of the xpac.

I would vote for no one since i dont belive they ignore any class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyatta View Post
    Monks. It feels like they give them all this pew pew power in the beginning and that can't be so they keep nerfing and nerfing so they aren't worth the time to bring to a raid by the middle to end of the xpac.
    I'm a Monk main and I don't think Blizz ignores us considering how every expac since MoP they have had to change something about the Monk specs...which is a little too many in my opinion. Windwalker has changed a lot. Mistweaver has changed a lot. Brewmaster has changed a lot...and all in the span of three expansions. Not to say the changes are terrible. I honestly like Windwalker a lot more now (just my opinion) and I'm loving Mistweaver the way it's rolling for the most part (I do want more utility for Chrissake).

When i saw the the title of this thread, it screamed shaman to me. In almost every expansion, they seemed to ignore problems and wait until the next expansion prepatch to try to fix this class by making it more bland. Especially Elemental.
    So Shaman across all expansions.

But for Legion specifically, i think it's a tie between Hunter and Warlock. The two have the most overhauled specs (Survival and Demonology) and they have done nothing to correct the mechanical problems with those spec (Survival needs to much active talents to try to compete and no synergy with anything, and for demo the mechanic of "call a demon then cast a buff" has lead to strange gameplay and mechanics). Plus the warlocks were forgotten for the caster animation changes with no explanation as to why.
    Last edited by Burbankfr; 2017-09-07 at 06:35 AM.

Shaman, without a doubt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Druids have never been given the love the deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Druids have never been given the love the deserve.
    Haha, yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post

Survival is always more or less ignored.

Elemental often gets the short stick.

Holy priest left in the gutter more often than not.
    That's interesting since Paladins didn't get new animations but Priests did... ? Not exactly true with "Holy Priest's left in the gutter", is it? When Priests get all 3 specs dealt with and none of Paladins got anything? O.o Retribution has gotten the most love out of all the 3 Paladins specs, either nerfs and then buffs. Even in PVP templates. May want to claim Protection has received virtually no love bar the usual.

Elemental and Enhancement Shamans have been given buffs, you'll find Resto not so much compared those but similar minor hotfixes like Holy Paladin.

Survival was hotfixed and damaged increased but the spec is pretty much tarnished. You might want to change that to Beast Mastery which has been consisting crap in terms of output for Legion.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-09-07 at 07:30 AM.

Shaman are still paying for bus shock over 10 years later.