Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    an* Iron Relic

Things that weren't addressed in 7.3's week 3 content that should have.

1. Aleria's reaction and/or struggle to control...

Actually, let me start again.

1. Explain what happened to Aleria. What new powers does she have?
    2. Aleria's reaction and/or struggle to control what happened to her.
    3. The Ethereal's reaction.
    4. Turalyon's reaction.
    5. Velen's reaction.
    6. Illidan's reaction.
    7. Explain why completing an artifact that hasn't been together for tens of thousands of years, when completed, turned the ship into the one the Army of the Light was in before.
    8. Show us someone on board showing some sort of surprise or curiosity over what happened to the ship.

Bliz just threw a bunch of 'cool' stuff at us without any explanation or reaction from anyone. Not even random NPC's gossiping among themselves. I'm all for 'woah, holy shit' moments, but at least spend the time to make others react to help explain things. Otherwise it just feels 'eh'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post

4. Turalyon's reaction.
    5. Velen's reaction.
    6. Illidan's reaction.
    7. Explain why completing an artifact that hasn't been together for tens of thousands of years, when completed, turned the ship into the one the Army of the Light was in before.
    8. Show us someone on board showing some sort of surprise or curiosity over what happened to the ship.

Bliz just threw a bunch of 'cool' stuff at us without any explanation or reaction from anyone. Not even random NPC's gossiping among themselves. I'm all for 'woah, holy shit' moments, but at least spend the time to make others react to help explain things. Otherwise it just feels 'eh'.
    Yup, this is 3rd grade storytelling with Blizzards budget.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    the windrunner becomes the voidrunner.

4. Turalyon's reaction.
    5. Velen's reaction.
    6. Illidan's reaction.

If you talk to Alleria in the Vindicaar near the navigation console by Turalyon, there's a new dialogue option which says "What happened to you at the Seat of the Triumvirate?". You guys should read it.

Lots of good points.
    The thing I was confused about was that Alleria essentially turns into a friggin DROW in the cinematic. And then when back on the ship she just her normal self. I wanted to see her with the black skin and white hair!

Yeah this was just all really confusing. She absorbs all that shadow and looks like she's a freaking negative. Then back at the ship she's normal and all "Oh yeah I can just use it whenever I want, explanation over bye!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The yetis of Feralas should once again have facial hair.
    Finally!!! Every time I asked a GM when this would be fixed I got the same reply,
    "Not Yeti"

This cinematic could have easily just been played-out in game, it's so simple. Why not another cinematic with actual weight?