Poll: Sha vs Scourge vs Primal vs Breaker

Breakers vs Primals vs Sha vs Scourge

Imagine if the Breakers took over the Eastern Kingdom while the Primals took over Kalimdor and the Sha takes over Pandaria. The Scourge will have all of Northrend of course. The 4 continents then merged together so now all 4 of these factions can try to attack and invade each other without using boats. Which side would win? Which faction would win? Who would be the first to get wiped out? The battle of the all consuming, all spreading powerhouses.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there is any emotion at all, the Sha will triumph. But... a bunch of will-less corpses, some golems, hungry plants... none of those may display actual emotions. With that in mind, the Scourge would probably win since they are the most advanced and have actual magic users.

I'm starting to think the OP has scourge boner.

Deleted
    Scourge vs Sha > Scourge (undead are kinda emotionless)
    Scourge vs Primals > Scourge (doubt plants would be immune against plagues and necromatic magic!
    Scourge vs Breakers > It all depends on numbers here. But I would say there is way more Scourge than Breakers
    Sha vs Breakers > Sha (Breakers would feed them well with rage)
    Sha vs Primals > Tie (Primals wouldn't feed Sha that much)
    Breakers vs Primals > Tie (as seen in WoD)

So in the end: Scourge > Sha > Breakers/Primals

Deleted
    This is a really unfair battle and really silly. The Sha has no power. Primals are instantly countered by death magic. And the breakers eventually become flesh making them an army for the undead.

The Legion will even have some issues against the undead. As a lore nerd this is a terrible march up.

- - - Updated - - -

I would take away scourge and replace it. Scourge can rival armies of the old gods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I hope its the Breakers. Love those guys.

The Sha can corrupt rock, tree and lands. They can corrupt emotionless objects.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    I'm starting to think the OP has scourge boner.
    You never seen a ghoul in lingerie?