Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    That excellent feeling of getting out of WoD.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Artifact weapons (not the AP grind or anything else that involves them). Just the the way they actually look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfartz View Post
    ill miss the weapons the most (even though i think our artifact weapons will be transmogrified after legion said one of the devs.) who knows
    Pretty sure we're keeping weapons as transmogs, because there would be no point in Artifact skin farming.
    Imagine the outcry after farming skins from Balance of Power and PVP.

We don't know everything that's leaving yet, so no idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    So one bad RNG thing makes it worse then WOW right now? You can't do anything in wow any more without there beeing some kind of RNG inwold. RNG in an MMO is a good thing, but Blizz went way overboard this time

- - - Updated - - -

no you didn't. Getting an item destroyed = All the RNG crap in wow?
    That was one example, there is LOTS more RNG in maplestory, aswell as many other games
    but literally the chance to randomly delete your gear... come the fuck on
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll miss Nomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    The lack of RNG, because you know next expansion Blizz will take it to yet another level.
    Knowing Blizzard they'll overreact to the crybabies about RNG and put in a game with zero RNG. Much like how they listened to the "Remove all dailies" crowd when creating WoD since they were the loudest screamers

5+ Year Old Account
    I for one will miss our RNG overlord /s

Speaking seriously, I will miss Suramar (best piece of content ever added to the game) and the class specific quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Knowing Blizzard they'll overreact to the crybabies about RNG and put in a game with zero RNG.
    I would be pretty happy with that. Raid / dungeon bosses only dropping currencies / badges / etc. and all gear to be picked by you from a vendor, like the old pvp honor / conquest gear, you chose in which order and which piece, you're in control and you also know how much effort it takes to deck your character.

But let's not kid ourselves, this will never happen in the gaming world where everything is lootcrate-ified.

This expan really felt focused on class fantasy and i LOVED that. I'll miss the class halls.

Class specific quests and the great/real secrets(not hidden appearences and things that are supposed to be working but are not or making us believe there is something to discover).

I wish I could say the look of artifact weapons, but considering I have barely unlocked any of them I can't say I will. Major disappointment to me.

Nothing really, I'm not making a case on how bad this expansion wtv, I'm just okay with Legion.
    I just think their's nothing special about in this expansion game system.

I wish they will do something really cool like the Legion intro to the expansion.
    But with the last patch, I can see it will go nowhere for the the next year.
    Actually I hope Legion's going to be over soon, time to move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    All this free time I had while being unsubscribed for most of the time.
    Aaaaaand /thread. Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction's Soul Flame

Sub Rogues being immune to fall damage

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    So RNG BiS relic drops are bad but RNG BiS weapon drops are good? I am puzzled by that idea, can you explain?
    Because the only rng behind weapons is "Did this drop or not?" "Is this a higher item level than your old one or not?"

You have to worry about relic traits and if your BiS trait is not in the raid then you have to go farm it from Mythic plus. You shouldn't have to worry about that with weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Dalaran, artifacts, the fel

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    All this free time I had while being unsubscribed for most of the time.
    basically this, Legions season 2 through 4 were completely missed by me because I was ultra bored of the game and was playing other stuff. Season 5 (right now) is cool tho, it actually surprised me that the shit it was in the begining got salvaged unlike wod

the worst class design in an xpac..

i hope i miss this..

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    the worst class design in an xpac..

i hope i miss this..
    this, really only this, just as i knew i won't miss WoD i know i won't miss Legion, if next expansion will be as shitty as Legion is ill quit the game

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Glaives