Thread: KJ Nerfs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Blizzard has this awful tendency since at least wotlk:

Expansion lasts 2 years.

Year 1: yay we have content, ship it, rush it out of the door!

Year 2: we're working on the next expansion full time... drought... zzz...

I never understood why rush all that content in year 1? Why not save some of it for year 2, when you don't have the manpower to develop bulky patches because majority of the crew is developing next expansion?

I guess we'll see in Legion, but I fully expect something akin to a usual drought / end of expansion slump in the next year. New expac is gonna be announced at Blizzcon most probably, but it will take time to be alpha & beta tested and then released.

The total amount of content would be the same, but spread in a better manner.
    Next expansion is probably set for a holiday 2018 release. They have already said they now have the resources to make filler content and even a filler raid if need be. 1 year Antorus with say another filler raid added 6-7 months in will not be bad compared to SoO...

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Kil’jaeden
    [Hotfix in testing] Reduced the health of Kil’jaeden, Erupting Reflection, and Shadowsoul by 5% on all difficulties.
    [Hotfix in testing] The maximum distance from the center of the platform that Armageddon can spawn has been reduced on all difficulties.
    [Hotfix in testing] The radius of the explosion from Bursting Dreadflame has been reduced on all difficulties.
    [Hotfix in testing] Chaotic Eruption damage and knockup has been reduced on Mythic difficulty.
    Are these live now? 13 hours ago. Any other comments regarding the changes, leave them here
    They're live, and you feel the difference immediately. I absolutely love it for pugs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Blizzard has this awful tendency since at least wotlk:

Expansion lasts 2 years.

Year 1: yay we have content, ship it, rush it out of the door!

Year 2: we're working on the next expansion full time... drought... zzz...

I never understood why rush all that content in year 1? Why not save some of it for year 2, when you don't have the manpower to develop bulky patches because majority of the crew is developing next expansion?

I guess we'll see in Legion, but I fully expect something akin to a usual drought / end of expansion slump in the next year. New expac is gonna be announced at Blizzcon most probably, but it will take time to be alpha & beta tested and then released.

The total amount of content would be the same, but spread in a better manner.
    In what way have we had a content drought? Do you even understand the definition here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblebanned View Post
    ´
    In what way have we had a content drought? Do you even understand the definition here?
    Yes he does, he's just able to think back more than one addon when judging the relevance of content pace we had in Legion so far. Legion has had more content than WoD. Wrath, Cata and MoP had a samish amount and schedule as Legion, yet we had 12 months of nothingness at the end.
    So I wouldn't be suprised at all if this happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Yes he does, he's just able to think back more than one addon when judging the relevance of content pace we had in Legion so far. Legion has had more content than WoD. Wrath, Cata and MoP had a samish amount and schedule as Legion, yet we had 12 months of nothingness at the end.
    So I wouldn't be suprised at all if this happens again.
    I don't think you do either after reading your response. The fact that we're debating the release of content of wrath vs Legion is hilarious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblebanned View Post
    I don't think you do either after reading your response. The fact that we're debating the release of content of wrath vs Legion is hilarious
    Good argument - oh wait there is none.

Deleted
    They are alive. We tototaly 1shot KJ this reset.