Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Seat of the Triumvirate is lazy and boring

Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in. Boring bosses, boring environment. Very short and small. Nothing unique. It kinda feels like it's just a scenario.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-09-13 at 10:13 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Oh christ on a bike, do you DO anything else than create a tidalwave of, utterly pointless, whine threads?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another few-worded whine thread from you. Life must be real interesting over there.

Why did you not unsub by now if there's nothing but negativity coming from you?
    You obviously dislike/hate the game, so why are you still there playing?

The only thing I'm thinking right now is "why isn't this in the dungeons and raid forums?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in. Boring bosses, boring environment. Very short and small. Nothing unique.
    So how would you have done it differently, what do you think would have been a better direction?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    You obviously dislike/hate the game, so why are you still there playing?
    Often makes me wonder as well.. If the OP detests/hates the game so much why are they still playing it..

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh christ on a bike, do you DO anything else than create a tidalwave of, utterly pointless, whine threads?
    "Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in"

"Very short and small. Nothing unique."

You're unable to refute this because you know it's true. Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    So how would you have done it differently, what do you think would have been a better direction?
    "Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in"

Not this, perhaps? pff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

You're unable to refute this because you know it's true. Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Not this, perhaps? pff
    Your comment is completly useless... are you the OPs best friend or are you just another WoW hater who cant force them to stop playing because there real life is even more shitty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    I have my sub payed til May 2018 through WoW gold. It costs me nothing. Unsubbing isn't really possible, and even if it was, it would be pointless, as it costs me nothing. Right now all I'm doing is auctions and the new content that comes out. I'll only be doing auctions now until Antorus comes out, and then I'll do Antorus once, playing for 30 mins every 2 weeks as they release each wing separately. And then it's a 16 months break until Return of the Lich King comes out. But in that time I'll make enough gold with selling glyphs to get several years of gametime through gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Youwow View Post
    Your comment is completly useless... are you the OPs best friend or are you just another WoW hater who cant force them to stop playing because there real life is even more shitty?
    I'm sorry, do you consider your comments to be productive? Calling my life shit and a wow hater?

If you have nothing of worth to share then I would advice you to keep your mouth shut.

It's just sad

10+ Year Old Account
    And then it's a 16 months break until Return of the Lich King comes out. But in that time I'll make enough gold with selling glyphs to get several years of gametime through gold.
    Several years of gametime in a game you clearly don't enjoy? Even if, as you claim, it doesn't cost you anything, your logic seems strange.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Week 3 of patch 7.3 is out. Why are you responding to a "utterly pointless whine thread" instead of playing the patch you seem to enjoy so much?

It almost seems like there's actually nothing worth doing and you're bored out of your mind. Bored enough to respond to a "utterly pointless whine thread".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Several years of gametime in a game you clearly don't enjoy? Even if, as you claim, it doesn't cost you anything, your logic seems strange.
    Strawman. I never said I don't enjoy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Week 3 of patch 7.3 is out. Why are you responding to a "utterly pointless whine thread" instead of playing the patch you seem to enjoy so much?

It almost seems like there's actually nothing worth doing and you're bored out of your mind. Bored enough to respond to a "utterly pointless whine thread".

Well, some of us are in work and not able to actually play until later (not meaning to speak for the person you quoted). I may well end up agreeing that the instance is boring but if all I ever got from the game were reasons to complain, I wouldn't remain subbed.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

I have my sub payed til May 2018 through WoW gold. It costs me nothing. Unsubbing isn't really possible, and even if it was, it would be pointless, as it costs me nothing. Right now all I'm doing is auctions and the new content that comes out. I'll only be doing auctions now until Antorus comes out, and then I'll do Antorus once, playing for 30 mins every 2 weeks as they release each wing separately. And then it's a 16 months break until Return of the Lich King comes out. But in that time I'll make enough gold with selling glyphs to get several years of gametime through gold.
    Okay, so I'll rephrase it: why don't you just stop playing? It costs you nothing, so you cba to just uninstall the game and never look back. If you want to try antorus, then come back in January, when you can play for 2 hours and leave again.
    Or you just stop posting these (really old getting) whine threads.

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    Well, some of us are in work and not able to actually play until later (not meaning to speak for the person you quoted). I may well end up agreeing that the instance is boring but if all I ever got from the game were reasons to complain, I wouldn't remain subbed.
    If he didn't play yet, he has nothing to share regarding the dungeon itself. He can't refute anything the OP said, so why is he here at all?

You can't criticize the OP for not leaving the game he seems to dislike if you're partaking on a thread that you find useless. You're just being an hypocrite.

Good, then there's a chance it will actually be run unlike Cathedral where keystones are still considered dead even after some 80% nerfs to some abilites.

Deleted
    HOW DARE YOU complain about the crumbs of content given to you by Activision!

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Good, then there's a chance it will actually be run unlike Cathedral where keystones are still considered dead even after some 80% nerfs to some abilites.
    If you don't run cathedral because you find it annoying or too challenging for you, that's your problem. Don't speak for me, because I run it all the time and I love it.