Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You're welcome to enjoy short boring lazy dungeons for all I care..
    Will do. Worlds better than a handful of the other Legion dungeons anyways.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    Things you seem to be missing:
    OP asserts all his complaints as universal fact.
    OP complains about fucking everything.
    But thanks for contributing!
    Must be a difficult life to be unable to discern opinion from fact, I feel sorry for you pal.

People like to criticize and complain about the things they care about just as you seem to care a lot for OP and his activity on the forums. Funny how that works.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Ahhh yes, another one of those crying "Blizz-is-fucking-everything-up-again"-thread, although they aren't.
    Very amusing indeed.

I ran it once for the quest, but probably won't run it again.
    The place seemed interesting but high level gear made everything irrelevant. Additionally, the loot is nothing special, especially considering Kara/Arc/CoS loot, so I have no reason to run it again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    [Something inane]
    They do, just as like to call people tits for crying about nothing. You're an amusing fellow.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    They do, just as like to call people tits for crying about nothing. You're an amusing fellow.
    Cheers, so are you. Ever heard of Plato's cave allegory? Why be so quick to dismiss people? Do you consider yourself omniscient?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Cheers, so are you. Ever heard of Plato's cave allegory? Why be so quick to dismiss people? Do you consider yourself omniscient?
    Vaguely. This is MMO-C, I know better places to go where people say useful things. Obviously not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    This post is lazy and boring. I preferred you when you were banned, OP.
    We need an upvote just for this. OP is a chronic complainer.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Did you realise it`s the west side of the outside area of triumvirate in Mac`aree? (because it`s the same area, just instanced) You know which is full with elites...it`s a 99% copy/paste (the remaining 1 percent is the 4 bosses..)
    Yes, so? /10char
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That doesn't look like Mac'Aree at all lol
    It was just the first concept of Argus in general
    It's labeled as a dungeon, and Argus wasn't going to be a zone as far as we know back then. The big patch zone was going to be...that island they originally had on the map and then removed that was just another elf area. I want to say Thal'dranath or something similar.

I'd usually be one of the first to defend any random thing Blizzard did, but the only facets I really liked about this dungeon were that it was heavily Void themed--which is a nice reprieve--and that it involved new characters meddling with new powers.

Other than that, I agree that it seemed short, linear paths between bosses were short, the part where you close the portals just seems like a generic questing objective put in as a dungeon flavor activity, lacking in strong art that set it apart from the area it was in...polish, I guess. Like, you can have a dungeon that's set in the open world, but it needs more going for it by itself. And I think that this is exacerbated by the fact that this dungeon came out by itself to much heralding by Blizzard.

I'm very excited about the raid from what I've seen so far. They spent a lot of time and effort crafting Titan, Legion, and fel stuff. I wish they had done more for their dungeon.

Regardless, there's a crapload of stuff to do and running it on Mythic adds difficulty and better rewards, so... meh.
    Last edited by Magistrate; 2017-09-15 at 12:44 AM.

Deleted
    this week on +12 with tyrannical the bosses are absolutely fine. mechanics are easy to learn but need a good execution. 2nd boss looks good for classes with dots, 3rd boss dots + good burst and the last boss needs a good healer + good dps (pref. burst). don't want to talk about the first one... he seems to be easy.. even on +12.

love it