Thread: SJWs Kinda Suck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    So, I lean left on most of my opinions but I'm playing GW2 and mention that over the last 17 years of MMO gaming I have encountered a HUGE amount of guilds that have a mostly male core with the exception of a couple of females who a lot of the said males are trying to "eBang."

I immediately get jumped and am told that I am being sexist... toward females!

What the hell? This is a thing that definitely exists. I've seen it at least a dozen times personally over the years. And if it didn't exist wouldn't it be more sexist towards males?

Rather that explain they just told me I was a bigot. I ask "So, you have played MMOs since vanilla WoW and have never seen this?"
    No reply just I'm a bigot and "you can't just can't explain logic to bigots."

Can anyone clarify?
    Their issue is probably that they assume you think the only reason the girls are in the guild is because the guys want to "eBang" them and not because of merit. Wrong of them to assume it without you actually saying it but it's an issue a lot of female gamers come across so it's not exactly surprising they might be a little sensitive about it.

Someone holding the opinion you are a bigot does not make them so-called social justice warriors. This is a foolish conclusion.