Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No if anything the battle between Light and Void will be forces of good against the beings of Void. Xe'ra as Velen said didn't want Turalyon to know what happens to Naaru sometimes(We already know what happenes, they become darkened).
    I have a feeling the Void Lords are going to turn out to be a void version of whatever is above Naaru in the heirarchy. We know that in the beginning, there was only light, and void didn't exist until light expanded enough to dim in certain areas. Void is what is left after light is there, and then leaves.

Well considering Argus will be used to trap Sarg, i doubt any energy will be left to corrupt.
    But the Void gaining access to the legion portal system is another matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boots1991 View Post
    Well considering Argus will be used to trap Sarg, i doubt any energy will be left to corrupt.
    But the Void gaining access to the legion portal system is another matter.
    The seat if the pantheon will be his prison, not argus

Formerly known as Arafal

Xal'atath "Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!"

Xal'atath "This one shows promise. The whispers lure HER toward HER fate!"

Xal'atath "The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now!"

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    I really hope N'zoth is going to outsmart and outplay the Void Lords, won't be out of the question for a servant to overthrown their masters. Ain't a fan of some lame purple creatures with uninteresting designs. The Old Gods are way cooler and interesting.
    tbf we've never seen a void lord. It's quite hard to judge the design of something we've yet to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The seat if the pantheon will be his prison, not argus
    He means the titan Argus. His soul is used up in the ritual to bind the titans to the seat of the pantheon.

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Well, considering the Etherium we help in the Burning Crusade content are specifically the ones we end up killing because of void-based shenanigans, exactly 100% of the Ethereal NPCs we deal with outside of our Transmogfolk and merchants, have backstabbed 'us'.
    They are not the same group. We worked with the Consortium and the Protectorate, and they sent us to defeat the Ethereum.

Quote Originally Posted by xazrael View Post
    I know it is looking likely that we are having a void themed expansion soon. Is it possible that when going after Argus and its world-soul, that the now void corrupted Alleria mistakenly gives the void access to Argus' World-soul, thus giving them the energy to physically manifest, and invade our reality?
    This would cause us to have an expansion where we have to fend off the void on our turf, since Azeroth, is one of the most powerful world-souls discovered so far.

This a possibility lore-wise or no?
    Probably not, since the titan Argus IS the final boss of the upcoming raid. And once a world soul becomes a titan, the void will have a very hard time corrupting it (hence the old gods).

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    I really hope N'zoth is going to outsmart and outplay the Void Lords, won't be out of the question for a servant to overthrown their masters. Ain't a fan of some lame purple creatures with uninteresting designs. The Old Gods are way cooler and interesting.
    They aren't able to "outsmart" their masters. Nzoth BECOMES a dark titan if he infects Azeroth. There's no scheme in it. It's like a virus taking over a cell. His tendrils were supposed to keep growing inward and the jails stopped that. If he becomes free he can and will keep boring inwards. That's like saying "I hope my arm outsmarts me and stops growing and healing itself"

Deleted
    The whole theory got boring when it was revealed that Azeroth is the "uber-titan" or "uber-void-titan". Because it's our world and we have capable characters like Jaina that saw the horde was created by the void and their old-god-spawns. But also thanks to her we will 100% win, since she is the only leader who can lead us.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-09-18 at 02:17 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    He means the titan Argus. His soul is used up in the ritual to bind the titans to the seat of the pantheon.
    ye, i figured as much.

couldnt edit the post tho for some reason.
    (was on my phone.)

Formerly known as Arafal