Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Please do, white supremacist. You're a white supremacist, and everything you say is enveloped in white supremacy.

If you can't accept being called a white supremacist. Then stop being one.

Also, it's funny how you can dish out insults but whine when you're called out. You should go to your safe space.

- - - Updated - - -

Whines about non-sequiter, brings up la raza as a non sequiter
    The mods can deal with you, or curse can pay me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Ok, if you had started and stopped with that then this thread wouldn't be the shit show it is now. But you couldn't help yourself and made it about racial superiority when it's STILL not been proven.
    Then bitch to the mods to close the thread if you don't think it's appropriate. I think it's perfectly appropriate but the far left wing Zealots refuse to recognize anything other than white racism

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Then bitch to the mods to close the thread if you don't think it's appropriate. I think it's perfectly appropriate but the far left wing Zealots refuse to recognize anything other than white racism
    Dude, you need to like, relax. Or sober up. Or find something funnier than "I'm gon sue you!".

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Please sue me. I'd like to see you get cleaned out and have something real to complain about.

If you dont want to be called a white supremacist, don't be one. It's not that hard.
    Besides if you sue me, (lol), then you get to be sued by everyone you've called a supremacist. I'd like to see what the adl would do with you.

Bitch to them about what? This is way to entertaining watching you flop about unable to back up your points, as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Please sue me. I'd like to see you get cleaned out and have something real to complain about.

If you dont want to be called a white supremacist, don't be one. It's not that hard.
    Besides if you sue me, (lol), then you get to be sued by everyone you've called a supremacist. I'd like to see what the adl would do with you.
    Your grasp of the law is unshockingly poor.

Your grasp of the law is unshockingly poor.
    This is gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even with the title edit, this thread is barely about what the article is talking about and is a giant mess.

Closing